Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Man At Arms

Tug cheers as the zombie falls apart. Had they killed its master? After all this time, had they finally stopped him? He starts to high-five Ash, but that only makes him very, very sad. He runs over to the edge to get a look at Animus and Alison below, with the slain Invictus. "You did it! His buddy fell apart!" he yells over. "I can't, uh...can't get down, though. Are my..." a lump in the throat gives the big man pause. "Are my babies okay?"
    Oh, this cracked me up. Well done, sir.

I suppose if the arms are lost, Tug can just shift into a tiny limbless ferrett or something and play "familiar" for one of his compadres...

thanks, dude. its been a fun scene sans arms, and sometimes kangaroo. But Tug is very upset over this whole business; he's quite attached to them. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Vauban

Eh, just use some magic and get new arms!

Now with kung fu grip!

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

thanks, dude. :D its been a fun scene sans arms, and sometimes kangaroo. But Tug is very upset over this whole business; he's quite attached to them. Ha! Ha! Ha! :p
    Oh, God. Now I REALLY hope he gets his arms back. Another pun like that, and I just might want to strangle myself.

Yeah, listening to that kind of joke mentally costs me an arm and a leg. Oh god, now I'm doing it! You bastards!

Ciara Maskelyne

He put up a good fight, even after being disarmed like that. I'm sure there's more than just that bothering him, but I bet he'll have a hard time putting his finger on it.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Aside from the indelible revenant barf stains, they're good to go ^^
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

+ Reply to Thread