Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Digging at the river bottom

"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." ah Spock quoting Sherlock Holmes.

But right now all we have is an impossibility. Whatever, maybe they will get some kind of answers at the college.

What I have are things that don't look right, Kordecki starts his list:

1. Two years ago, this boat tour had sever weekends in a row of a single passenger that reserved the entire tour in advance, and paid with cash. The insurance company had to be notified every time the vessel was used at maximum capacity.

2. Check with the Army Corp of Engineers on dredging schedule / plan of action for the wreck. Ask if they sample the dredge they pull out. They are currently reevaluating the Sacramento Deep Water Ship Channel Project.

link

3. Oder Indian take out for tonight.

The easiest maybe the insurance company, so he decides to knock that out first.

He calls xyz Insurance. "Yes this Lt. Augustus Kordecki with the Sacramento PD. I am reviewing a case and need some additional information about a boat that you all insured."

Its been awhile since I had Indian, whats not to like about Saag Paneer.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

After being shuffled up the chain of command, Kordecki finally gets to someone willing to talk to him rather than pass the call off.

"Hello... Lieutenant, is it? What can I do for you?" The voice sounds bored, and lazy.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet