Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Battleplans and Grubbing Down

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Monica slowly nods as she finishes the sandwich.

"Auntie Chris made it sound like the cookies aren't that good... more of an acquired taste. If we show up at the right time, maybe we could convince Mom that we're actually supposed to take the cookies for her. Just one less thing for her to worry about..."

Kharn

"That has potential, but we've gotta dress just like mom's friends and carry what mom's friends are carrying, you think we can pull that off on this short of a notice?" Colin asks, leaning forward just a bit, his fingers tapping a rat-tat-tat-tat-tat rhythm on the table as he mulls the idea over, but its a subconscious thing, keeping his mind, and smoking hand, occupied.

"You think you an pull that off?" Dizzy asks Monica, "convincing them we're on team?"

"Do you guys have any better ideas?."

Pulling out her phone, Monica taps at the touchscreen as she Googles Arrow Consulting. From there, she tries to find out any information on the security firm that might help them.

Stop looking at my Googles!

Dizzy leans forward, getting eye contact with Monica.

"Lady, I'm a driver. A fast driver. An over-the-top, edge-of-your-pants, fuck-da-po-leese, scream-my-lungs-out, driver. Your plan is the best thing I've heard all day. Apart from that five-by-five shit." Trademark smile. "That was pretty cute."

Dizzy's in a spin about Monica

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Monica shows her companions what she found online. She does find it pretty weird that they don't even have they're own website...

"Either of you guys have any friends that could help us find a suitable ride?"

Hmm, Dizzy is pretty cute... but a little too ghetto for my taste. Another time, another place... who knows.

Dizzy can just keep spinning

Dizzy takes the silent knockback. He'd had worse. He takes a look at the information, not entirely sure what to make of it. However, Monica's comment was right up his street.

"Yeah, I might be able to make some calls, pull a favour or two."

Kharn

"I've got more than enough toys back at my place that I can strap us up with so we can carry whatever they're carrying, assuming they're not playing with big time toys." Colin says, sipping at his drink.

Monica nods to both men.

Boys and their toys...

"Okay, I'll try to see if I can find out some more about these Arrow guys."

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last