Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Grading Papers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

You know, in the spirit of all those bits about kids' funny answers on test, I'm going to share bits and pieces from my favorite XP reports. I just wish I'd thought of this sooner since there's been some damn funny stuff

So... to start it off...

What goals do you want to attempt to accomplish next month?
    Maybe roll some dice with this guy. Earn some XP.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

lol, nice

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

What Set back happened to you this month?
    Had some cruel, cruel ST end a thread on her before Animus's response could be posted :P
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Did you indulge your Vice?
    Yes, by taking out the new Brood spy, err, Ordo member for a little drive. There has to be some kind of chink in her happy little armor...

S
    Steven

I think I need to start having more fun with my xp reports

I was once chided by West for not putting jokes in my report one month, after making a habit of it. I would imagine it really helps to break up the monotony...

L

I still fondly remember the report I submitted for Rick after the tree sex...good times, good times

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Walked through a metal detector with guns on me.

*really?* That's all?

Brief description of what you worked at doing for the month:
    Catching up with the dude who was trying to follow Frank and the Special Agent, listening to the little prick's offer to file a b.s. report. Then mostly having Captain America ( or US Agent? ) tell off the dude.
    Semi-obscure comics references FTW

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread