fail!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

"Mmmmm HMMMMMMM??"

Oh damn, son, it's the Crazy Eye.

You are Holding Up Progress.

Bump it on down.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

G
    Grey_Devil

Nigel looked slightly panicked, “Sorry, I know I am being a bit annoying, but I can’t afford to fail this class and I already submitted my proposal for the project. You’re holding my future in your hands and its worth a great deal to me, maybe you can get me a copy of the plans today and I could perhaps give you some of my money for rent and food? An expedience fee? I cant really afford it, but I gotta think about my future.”

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Manip + Persuasion -1 (Off-ethnicity) -3 (Much Against Rules). Work it.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

G
    Grey_Devil

Fail

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Like Vesuvius erupting, the large woman surges to her feet.

"Boy is you tryin' to bribe me?" she says loudly, still transfixing Nigel with the Crazy Eye. Other clerks look over, as well as a sleepy police officer. "You betta check yoself before you wreck yoself."

G
    Grey_Devil

Nigel inwardly sighed, well that didn’t work quite the way he was hoping and rationality seemed far from the woman’s mind.

“Sorry sorry, no I was just trying to save my project. Nevermind.”

Nigel was blown, nothing he could do about it now that she had erupted and drawn the attention of onlookers. He put his notepad back into his jacket and began to make his way sheepishly towards the door.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Some hard luck dice there for Nigel. Feel free to start a new Scene or whatnot.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.