Ended
Watch
41 - 47
DISPLAYED
Late Lunch at Sally's

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

"Right, then, I'm off as well. I need to study maps of the area, traffic and light patterns and places to do ditches or swaps," Dizzy says.

"Call me, or I'll catch you all at the office."

There's a wave, and flash of that thousand watt smile, before he makes his way out as well.

Just covering for FC's absence...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

Jen takes another once around, refilling drinks that get free refills, offering drinks to those that don't. Asking about Deserts and issuing checks to those who ask.

Monica rolls her eyes at the babygirl comment, then shrugs.

"We could always just go and finesse some poor slob in front of us. You provide the distraction and I slip a knife into his pocket. I mean, the homeless already have it hard enough..."

She raises an eyebrow and smiles at Colin just as Jen returns to the table. Monica pays her tab and thanks the waitress, leaving her a large tip. Standing up, she looks down at Colin before leaving.

"Ten o' clock?"

Kharn

"I'm game with that, we'll finesse it up a bit." He says with a smile. When Jen comes around for drinks and tabs, Colin smiles at her and pays for his drinks, leaving a fairly decent tip as well, Jen would be a happy girl tonight it seems.

"On the dot, baby, Ten o'clock" He says with a wink as he stands up as well, putting himself very close to her. "Wear something nice." He whispers before walking off with a small laugh rumbling quietly, and hoarsely, from his throat.

Catching his hand before he can get away, Monica pulls Colin close once more. Her lips almost brush his ear as she whispers back to him in a soft, clear voice.

"Only if you wear less cologne... and no, my first name ain't baby, it's Monica... Miss Forrester if your nasty."

Miss Forrester walks over to the door and opens it, pausing to look back at Colin.

"Or Yes, Mistress if you're really nasty."

She hums to herself as she walks out to hail a cab home.

Nasty, nasty boys, don't mean a thing...

Kharn

Colin clears his throat, and gives Monica a devilish smile. "Yes Miss Forrester." He says, giving her a wink. Too much cologne? Oh well, guess she don' mind the smell of smoke.

He watches as she saunters over to the door and opens it. His face gets even more of a smile. "See you at Ten." He says as he makes his way to his Charger parked outside.

"Gonna be the death of me..." He grumbles jokingly as he lights a smoke, just loud enough that she can hear as he starts his car to leave.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Great Scene, feel free to start new ones...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5