Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
The Next Job

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    G
    Grey_Devil

“of course.” Nigel looked at the picture for a moment too long to those observing him before returning his gaze to his compatriots.

“Not sure why we need a confidence man and a driver to pick her up though, something you are leaving out? Where are we picking her up and how hot is whatever she has most likely stolen.” Nigel was fairly quick on the uptake and this didn’t seem like the normal type of mission that you sent a team on, the danger level and skill level seemed a little low, which usually meant the person filling you in had missed an important snag. His eyes drifted to his omega watch to check the time and subtly hint at his previous success.

Monica favors the dashing confidence man with a look she usually reserves for either very young children or the very old and senile.

"Actually, it's not a driver and a con man that's needed for this job... it's Dizzy and The Rook. Charlie isn't going to get into bed with a bunch of no-names. Wallis wants to make a good impression, so we're being sent to woo her. So, like I said... best behavior."

"Ya got a car on hand?" Dizzy asks while holding up the key to his Ducati. "Unless one of ya wants to ride pillion and the other takes the bus, I'm easy."

G
    Grey_Devil

Nigel looks slightly disappointed, "I guess I was just hoping for more of a challenge then a conversation with a woman." He playfully winked at Monica. Getting women to do what he needed had never been that hard for Nigel, that being said when he didn't care what they thought he could be an incredible ass.

"I didnt bring anything stylish enough to woo a thief. I did see a nice benz down the street though, parked and read for the taking. Perhaps Dizzy is up for the task of borrowing it for a few hours?"

Monica can't help but roll her eyes at Nigel.

"I really don't think it would be a good idea to recruit a thief in a stolen car. Ballsy... yes. Smart... not so much. We're on a Company job, so we'll take a Company car."

Picking up the picture and putting it back in the file folder, Monica moves over to the door and holds it open for the other two men.

"After you."

"We get Company cars?" Dizzy says with a smile breaking out on his face as he follows Monica from the room. "Nice."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Nice? Not particularly. Non-descript? Absolutely.

Crown Victorias, just like police and city officials drive.

They're even white, too.

Coincidence?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

The smile fades upon seeing the car.

"At least someone's got a sense of humor," Dizzy states heading for the driver's seat.

Monica casually admires both men's backsides on the way to the car.

Not bad...

Getting into the passenger side, she allows Dizzy to do his thing, giving him the directions to the park that had been set up for the rendezvous.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

You can merge with Lunch In The Park...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3