Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Next Job

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

The Wells Fargo Center is busy, as usual.

Getting off the elevator, large frosted glass doors are set next to a large WALLIS ENGINEERING sign; it appears to be the only tenant on the floor.

A young man sits behind a raised reception desk, with the fresh-scrubbed, vacant look of temporary help. The waiting room is sparse, and uninviting.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

The good thing about having a bike is that parking is rarely a hassle and its a lot quicker to get from A to B. However, one mistake means inevitable wipeout and a trip to the hospital.

If you're lucky.

Fortunately, Dizzy managed to reach the Wells Fargo Center without any trouble and parked just as easily within the building's shadow. Heading up in the elevator and reaching the right floor, he gave the sign a passing glance before heading to the reception.

"Hey, is Harry available? Tell him its Dizzy."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

"Sure, Mr., uh, Dizzy," the kid says, standing up. He leads Dizzy to a conference room, complete with whiteboard and plasma screen on one wall. The wall facing the hall is sectioned glass, but vertical blinds hang, ready to block prying eyes. There's an assortment of drinks and donuts on the table.

Looks like Dizzy's the first to arrive.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

"Thoughtful," Dizzy says upon seeing the donuts and drops his bike's keys on the table. Grabbing himself one after pouring a juice, the wheelman pulls up a pew at the table and waits, quite content as his lips smack together.

Now this is the life, Dizzy reflects as he leans forward to grab a second donut.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Just a note, we'll wait for Grey_Devil's character one more day...

G
    Grey_Devil

Nigel was dressed for success today, a nice blue button up shirt giving just enough view of his neckline with a light leather jacket to bring out his badboy side.

Nigel wandered through the familiar glass doors using the best tool that he could muster. His ass hit the door with a thud opening it absent conscious thought as Nigel's mind concentrated on the paper in his hands.
    The Wall Street Journal had an amazing article about the current economic climate, and Nigel was intent on reading it. Con men weren't usually subject to economic change as their business usually revolved around taking other people's hard earned money and placing it in the artist's pocket, but it was never a bad thing to know a few details to round out a business cover and to guess where the hard earners were storing this year's bundle.

Nigal wandered through the office with the same absentmindedness as the ass cheek opening the door, heading right to the conference room without a second thought or hello to the faithful office staff.

Nigel finished the article just as he reached the door and folded the journal under his arm. The timing was lucky, for Nigel hadn't realize there was going to be another guest at this particular meeting.

Nigel cracked a smile as his eyes drifted from the man to the drinks and doughnuts. "Two doughnuts? I am assuming you're not a thief. hard to get into the small places on that kinda diet. Replacement?" Nigel had a seat opposite the man and tossed the journal onto the conference table.

Outfit

Dizzy watches as the ass walked in just as he was polishing off the second doughnut, wiping his hands together to remove as much of the excess sugar as possible. He then took a swig of juice before replying.

"Me, thief? Never!" he says with mock exasperation. "Apparently so, although I can't for the life remember the name of her now."

G
    Grey_Devil

Nigel paused for a second, a look of playful shock coming over his face, "Wait, your saying we lost Kaeda in exchange for you?" Nigel looked towards the doorway for a second, contemplating leaving the establishment and lined up job to go hunt her down for an instant before returning mentally to the room.

He looked back at Dizzy, "You better have some serious skills to compensate for my distinct lack of eye candy in these briefings. Cause if not, I am going to jet." Nigel made a hand motion like a flying plane away from the building, "Gone, like that. See, now I need a drink. There doesn't happen to be anything alcoholic mixed in with the juices is there? "

Nigel wandered over to help himself to a glass of juice, "She didn't happen to mention why she left?"

Dizzy couldn't help but bark a laugh at the man's gesturing and waits for an apt moment to get a word in edgeways.

"Well, Kaeda apparently didn't wanna explain, not to me anyway. Can ya blame here, really? As for alcohol, ya'll have to check ya'self, I ain't a big drinker." Leaning back on his chair, he holds out his hand.

"Dizzy."

G
    Grey_Devil

Nigel poured himself a glass of unfortunately non alcoholic juice. What he wouldn’t do for a screw driver right now. I guess not really surprising, she tends to go for cute guys.” Nigel turned and playfully winked at Dizzy before continuing. “Well I guess her leaving avoids a sexual harassment law suit.

After he finished pouring nice tall glass of apple juice, he made his way back to the table and had a seat opposite Dizzy and took his hand in a firm shake, “Name is Nigel. Your friendly neighborhood grifter.”

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last