Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Anything to do here?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Jessica just parked her car at the parking lot, when she steps out she begins to smile. Another lovely day, hopefully with something useful to do.

She walks into the office, giving her usual smiles to everybody. While busy saying 'Hey there!' and 'Good morning' she looks if Mr. Johnson or Kate Park are already present at the office.

If one of them is, Jessica goes to him/her and knocks on his/her rooms door, if they're walking around, she just begins to speak to them (if both of them are, Jessica prefers to talk to Kate)
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Through the glass walls, Jessica can see Kate and Mr. Johnson talking in his office.

Are they arguing?

It's not polite to stare, missy.

There is the new guy, though -- Vince. From what Jessica hears from her buddies back in SACPD, he's here under less than auspicious circumstances.

Twenty minutes until morning briefing.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

He doesn't exactly look busy either. What with the way he is spinning in that office chair. Behind him on the desk a sleek looking scanner zips off a stack of paper at high speed.

Vince sees Jessica and stops himself. Did she just? Was that for him? Wow, um.
    "Hiya, and Good Morning." The Scanner beeps and Vince swivels to place another huge stack of logs on the scanner. Button press. Swivel. Place stack from the other side next to the twenty year old shredder. Federal Funding was prioritized.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Jessica stares a little moment to Mr. Johnson and Kate, but then wakes up from her happy-walk-in trance. She giggles a little moment to herself. Then she turns around, did she just say hello to the new guy, standing over there...? Probably, but she didn't remember mentioning anything else about the guy. Jessica gave Kate en Mr. Johnson one more brief look, They've had their change, but they're still busy, so lets go to the new one and introduce myself! Without any futher thoughts she stepped to the new guy and stands one moment smiling before him. If he makes any noise she points her finger at his chest 'So... you're new here, aren't you?! Well, I'm Jessica, and it is a true pleasure to meet you. Jessica was actually only thinking about herself, so before Vince can say anything she gives him a huge hug with her arm around him. She giggles one more time, let Vince go, and waits for his reaction with an overdone smile (again).

Hmm. Vince could'a swore there was a poster with a Sex Abuse Hot-line.... Of course such things were not meant for stammering dweebs looking for something to say.

"...." is the best he gets out. Maybe the physical touch there tipped the scales?
    Shift of balance and he's back.

"Uhr Yeah, yeah. I'm the new guy. Vince Patolli. I didn't know this department existed. How long have you served here?" Oh um. this was the point they could have shook hands. But seems that seems kinda awkward after the hug thing.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Well, hello Vince. I've been working for Homeland Security for, like...forever actually. I must admit that I wasn't always aware of the existence of this department either, but I'm working here for 4 years now.' This was the moment her morning-rush was over. One second she looks to Vince.

And then (if he doesn't say anything) she heads over to the coffee machine. When her own cup is ready she thinks about all the other persons in here.
    She says with a loud voice: 'Who wants some coffee, before the morning briefing begins?'

One hand pops up. "If you offering please and thank you" another stack on the Scanner, another stack waiting beside the broken shredder. "Homeland Security, what was that like?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Geo is a division of Homeland Security, ninny
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Frank Rizzo strolls into Homeland Security, the old man smiling to himself and humming an old tune. All was right with the world.

He had a badge again.

He wasn't sure what he'd gotten himself into, really. Perhaps he should have been more suspect of the recruiter's motives, but...

He had a badge again.

That's all that's important. That's all that matters. With Marge gone, he can truly give it all he has. But how much does the grumpy old bastard have left?

Passing through security, he arrives outside the glass windows, knows better than to interrupt, and turns his attention to the young lady and..."What the hell is with your hair, boy? This isn't narcotics." The old man looks panicked suddenly. "It's not, is it? Bugger, I didn't sign up for narcotics, I'm too old to go runnin' round raves with an orange Doctor Seuss hat an' a pacifier..." he trails off, instinctively moving for the coffee as he speaks.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Jessica looks to the old man coming in. More new ones here? It was probably needed, but this one? Jeesh, even Mr. Johnson looks young next to this man. She couldn't stop herself from laughing when the man started speaking, this was funny.

She looked to her own cup of coffee, she hadn't drank from it yet, and this man really needed some cafine. "Hey there grandpa, be nice to everybody' She gives the man a respectful smile and hands her coffee over to the man. 'You look like you just need some coffee to get started today, here, take my cup, I haven't drank from it yet. I'll make a new one for myself.'

This was the fairest she could do, what if the man didn't know how this high-tech coffee machine worked. She giggles due to her own thought.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last