Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Show Premiere

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 9 of 19 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa's eyes narrowed slightly in thought as he considered Twist's message. As it was a contemporary theater, would she stick with something well known? Then again, to think that the elan and je ne sais quoi that always caught him by surprise with her wardrobe would not also apply to the show would be foolish.

With Ishani distracted by someone in the crowd, and the Mekhet Priscus being his usual loquacious self, Asa found himself alone with Twist and Victoria again in the midst of a sea of people. It was only natural to consider the last time they were alone together, his memories sliding backwards as easily as skin slid on skin.

A small smile touched his lips, becoming slightly wry as he turned to Twist. "Why, I don't think they trust me, perhaps thinking I've previewed the show." The words were laced with humor and false exasperation, but turned more serious. "Miss Torsione, it was, as always, a pleasure. We both look forward to the show and exchanging appraisals."

Asa captured a small, delicate hand in his, squeezing it lightly. "I'm sure the show is every bit as remarkable as the woman behind it," he said softly, then raised the hand to his lips to kiss before giving Victoria and Wilhelm a nod and departing with Ishani.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Eyes widening slightly as Yui talked about Ciara's private box, Alice let Nightfall lead her away from the other two. Her face unable to get any redder retained its shade as they continued to distance themselves. Then the snowskin took a large sip from her martini and was surprised that it was emptied.

Nightfall could tell when her embarrassment turned to irritation as that was when her tail started to flick about behind her and her fox ears lay back and flat against her head. To those who could not see her mien her face was a mix of of emotions.

"Can you believe him?" Alice huffed angrily. "He called us over by saying hello and then he ignores me completely. If he wanted to make obscene comments about his date he could have done that with her, he didn't need us."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"That was majorly weird," Neil agreed. As cute as the ears were, he had long ago learned angry women don't appreciate being laughed at or called the C word... cute. And, honestly, she had a point. If he hadn't been battling his own awkwardness at running into an Onyx and wondering what Yui would tell Katrin, he would have been offended for her. To treat a Sovereign so was... just... disgraceful, even if they weren't your own. He doubted Yui meant the comment about Ciara like that, but the whole affair had seemed forced and contrived, as if he were trying to impress them, and her.

"I'm sorry... maybe that was aimed at me, for leaving,"
    he offered. A hand flashed out, once, twice, pilfering fresh drink from a passing tray. Two martinis; he'd live. The hand around her waist tightened, then fingers ran over the fabric lower, playfully. "Although that's a first for me, having a woman hit on my date rather than me," he said with a grin. He slowed, stopping, leaning over and around to kiss the full, cool lips lightly. "Don't blame her, though."

The smile turned into a look of surprise as his eyes saw what, no, who, was just behind Alice.

"Hey... I know them. Let's stop and say 'hi'... I promise they're cooler than Yui."

A sip of the martini, and Neil led them over to Victoria and Wilhelm, with Kalos and Twist.

"Victoria? Wilhelm? Hi,"
    he said, grinning. "Mr. Hamilton," he added, nodding to the ghoul.

See? He wasn't totally trash after all. He knew people.

"This is Alice White... Alice, Victoria Stamford and Wilhelm Von Shusten. Mr. Hamilton is the theater manager."

The martini glass raised again.

Eyes considered the masked woman, completely unsure of what to say. Mask or no, now that they were closer the lithe body was familiar; the thin waist his hands could almost circle, the smooth legs that could stamp a flamenco or stretch out in a grand jete with equal graceful perfection, the alluring line of the neck that flowed into an arm and hand that could throw knives with deadly precision.

The glass lowered, empty.

Unfortunately, it wasn't a fortune cookie, with a white strip of wisdom at the bottom to help him.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max holds his free hand out to the man.* I'm Max. There's going to be a little family get-together after the show, nice little club called the Avalon. Any cabbie should be able to get you there, just follow the signs to the party. You really should stop by... *If the other Kindred has taken Max's hand to shake it, he'll squeeze it firmly; his smile turning a little less friendly.*

L

As Cassandra announced her departure Wilhelm quirked one eyebrow. The timing with which it had come was certainly not a coincidence, yet the Prince certainly did not seem to be angry or upset. Was he just concealing it well, or had she overreacted. Either way, it seemed entirely possible that the Prince had minded her casual disregard for the law after all.

He bid the Prince and his newest Hound good night as they left, internalizing the small shrug. It was not so much that he thought the Prince had seen the show as it was Wilhelm doubting he could pick up subtle clues from Twist nearly so well as a fellow member of her house...and he had been yet waiting to see what, if anything, the winner would receive. Ah well...he was not sure what he would do for Court anyway.

He turns at the newest approach, nodding to the Proprietor of the Glissade and his date, also nodding to her slightly as she is introduced. "Mr. Fields, it is good to see you again. I suppose it should come as no surprise that you appreciate good theater." His free hand motioned to the lone individual in the gathering whose name he had not spoken. "Have you met Miss Torsione?" After all if he knew her ghoul it seemed entirely possible, perhaps probable, that he had also met Twist herself. Perhaps the mask had thrown him off. He did not have the feel of the woman's beast to remind him of who she was.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

That seems like a good idea. Wyatt takes his hand back and thinks sarcastic: 'That man clearly wants to make a good first impression...ugh..ugh'

His smile fades away. completely serious he says: I might go to Avalon after the show. But first I'd like to see a women. Her name is Victoria Stamford, do you know her?
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

"It will certainly be alright." Heathcliff smiles to himself as he allows Dirge to take his arm. Your loss, Mister Connelly... "Mister Culler is present, if you were not aware, Dirge. Let's say hello before the show begins." Heathcliff leads Dirge over to the Reeve and smiles. "Good evening, Mister Culler. It's good to see you again. I trust you've been well?"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max inclines his head towards the group of Kine and Kindred that included the Harpy. He thinks about warning the man about Stamford's temper, but decides against it. Let's see how intelligent the man is...* She's right over there, the rather attractive woman. Well, you'll know which one I'm talking about when you get there. *That earns Max a jealous elbow in the side from Sam; he never called her attractive...*

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Thanks Max. Wyatt walks to the group Kine and Kindred Max mentioned, and sees that is indeed very clear who Victoria is. As she sees him approaching he puts up his nicest smile again. Victoria Stamford, if I'm right? As a new Ventrue in Sacramento I thought it was good to introduce myself. I'm Wyatt Rahl.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Watching as Markos left, Jayant turned to look for Dirge, finding her arm in arm with the Seneschal. Unsure how to advance, he simply made his way towards them, his usual smile still lingering but not as strong.

"Mister Staley, Mister Culler, Miss Dirge, I hate to interupt but I was just informed that Markos has been pulled away on family business," he said in a low voice. "Although why he made me the bearer of such news is beyond my ability to comprehend. Wrong place, wrong time, I suppose."

Page 9 of 19 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last
Closed Thread