Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Some gifts...

Kharn

A packet, wrapped in shiny golden paper is delivered to the seneshals office.

On it is a card with a lol-cat and the words:

I felt obligated to return a new hat, to pay forward the joyous experience and to replace the one I left with that no longer in shape to be returned. Here. Accept my most humble gift, and I hope you find it to your liking.

Nellie

And the box contains....
    are just so out there that you know its gonna end badly for the sender...

W176, thanks for the LOLs, this was just too good

w
    w176

Well. She didn't leave any address if he wanted to return it to sender for a reasons. :P

Sometimes petty revenge is all the revenge is left to you, and i put my money on that for half a second Staley will feel like smiling.

But yea. Nellie will dive behind a couch/bush/car next time she see him coming.

R
    Rose Whitewater

well you get Mad props from me. I saw that and went omg did she just send him that and basically call him a joke. OMFG that's awesome. I'm STILL smiling from that.

w
    w176

Mostly she spreading the misery. Next person tough a lesson at his office will leave with even a uglier hat than she did.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

funny
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Mostly she spreading the misery. Next person tough a lesson at his office will leave with even a uglier hat than she did.
    LOL.

I think it's funny. I'll have to check with Heath.

w
    w176

The chase might be that she statistically greatly increased the next person to leave hos office will be her...

+ Reply to Thread