Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Down, Sparkie!

G
    Gelosiana

NOOOO freaking way. Did someone actually make a DOG CATCHER PC?!?

like, why am i seeing some goofball, with a fishing net, and an Elmer Fudd get up, prancing through the park looking for a daschund.

Oh wait.

By the way, Frost and Rosyns role playing has been very intriguing to read, and worth a note, but it didnt make me go jaw-dropping insanity of "theres a dog catcher pc?"

Who remembers Jim Carrys character from The Number 23? Thats what im thinking.

Heres the link. BOOM: http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6176&page=2

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

crack kills, you know.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Sandman

Actually. He's animal control. Hell of a lot more than just dog Catching... Everything from dealing with Strays to investigating reports of animal Cruelty and abuse.

And your Just mad that you didn't think of it first.

G
    Gelosiana

yeah. But wait till you (inevitably) have to explain off - "Jee....sir....looks like there were 3 Bears over here....and something that looks like....17 bloodthirsty badgers over here.....and turns into....Well, sir, i think Dorothy has just left Kansas."

See how long you char has his job. :-D

+ Reply to Thread