Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Step off!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Heathcliff puts his phone away with a snicker. 'I'll tell Mom on you' apparently worked just as well on centuries-old undead monsters as it does his ten year old daughter. "You peg me as a bureaucrat, then ask me to speak plainly?" He laughs. Maybe the old ones got naive as to how the world worked after so many years undead, or maybe it was just Joseph. He fearlessly looks the Ventrue right in the eye. "Certainly, Mister Hartman. You insulted a VIP, then recanted when I brought this to your attention. I have not 'misinterpreted,'" Heathcliff says delicately, as though his tongue had picked up the word with a pair of tongs, "anything. Perhaps you mis-spoke, in which case I advise you to take greater care with your words in the future. In the mean-time, you can owe me for such good advice, as well as my discretion. And if you don't take a more respectful tone when you speak to me, Mister Hartman, I guarantee there will be...unpleasant consequences." He tries to clear his throat, making a horrible, wet noise similar to a drowning platypus as he puts on his 'official' voice. "You have some matter of import to the city you wish to discuss?" he asks, quickly adding, "In a discreet fashion?"

Ole Joseph started yellin' at Verbal and got some Kaiser Soze!

This whole interaction has been great, especially since Spacey is one of my absolute favorite actors. I can just hear his careful, studied inflection in the words.

Awesome stuff.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

This has been great fun As I told Kel, I'm glad Joseph decided to argue with Heath. And i'm glad other people are enjoying it

Kaiser Soze, indeed

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

ya it has been fun

+ Reply to Thread