Watch
171 - 180
DISPLAYED
How To Leash A Leprechaun

Page 18 of 28 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... Last

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

"Really? Drat." Starseeker is the very image of frustrated disappointment. "I met this girl online and she said she'd be dressed like you. I've been looking, but I think I've been stood up." He bites his lip before continuing. "I'm Christian, by the by. Maybe I could buy you something to drink Alice?"

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice looked at Christian suspiciously for a moment not quite believing his story. Then she realized that he could be the perfect excuse to get rid of the creepy guy.

"Sure Christian," she finally said.

She turned to Terri and Rick and looked appologeticly to them. "Sorry guys I didn't mean to cause you two all this trouble. I'll let you two enjoy yourselves."

When she finished speaking she turned back to Christian and grabbed his arm as if using him to shield herself from the creepy stranger. As she grasped his arm the first thing he would notice is how clammy her skin was. It was almost cold.

"Shall we?"

S
    Steven

"Talking and getting to know someone," Gabriel says with a small tilt of his head. "Does that mean you are enjoying yourself now?"

She seems to be relaxing a bit..

"Intimate things you say..."
    He leaves the rest of the statement hanging off as if to say, ~Tell Me More~

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Argent
    Blood Potency 3

Argent gives a disappointed pout as he watches one, then another, prospect get accosted. It was dreadfully unfair.

"It seems all the Princesses are finding their frogs," he said wistfully to Regina, an expression that turned to disgust at the sight of the cake. He was one for a drink every now and then, but how Kine could just eat... sugar and butter and flour... eeeeyech.

"Perhaps a rain check?" he offered.

There was still time, maybe, to end the night on a high side.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph watches Max wander off on his own. Definitely not one for parties, have to remember that Making his way back into the crowd Joseph lets his mind wander.

I wonder what it would take to throw a party similar to this or a private one.

L

Rick Pereg

Rick can hardly blame Alice for moving closer to the two of them as the first man approached. Something was...off, about him. And then he turned slightly as another guy approached from the other side. Pretty women attracted women like flies apparently. He glanced briefly at Terri. Pretty women who weren't obviously with someone, he amended. He gave Alice a slight smile as she left with the second guy. "It was no trouble at all." As she left he wondered if the first one was going to stay.

Chantay Jones

Chantay continues to wait silently by Mistress's side, waiting for some action or signal from her.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

When Alice looks away, Starseeker smiles at Darth Cataract for the few moments it takes Alice to make her farewells. He is eagerly dragged away by the pretty lady (I mean, he isn't going to go 'aaaah a pretty lady is dragging me off, help oh help' or anything, that would be crazy), he is however a little concerned when he feels how clammy she is. Damn, he wished he had a jacket to offer her, as it was, he was a little hot. Too many people, and he tended to run hot ever since his Change.

He orders whatever drink Alice picks out, and maneuvers her to a table to sit. "So, do you come to these places alot Alice? I'll admit, I was a bit hesitant to jump in when I heard what the entertainment was gonna be for the night."

PRE

Tug

"Sure, sure," Donnie says to the retreating...whatever his name was. He grins at Animus. "You think I'm sane?" The big man guffaws, a neat trick, since no one guffaws anymore. "Nah, it can get annoying sometimes, but so long as people are cool, an' not trying to talk to me when I'm takin' a piss or eat or somethin', I don't mind." In fact, Tug seems to have straightened up a bit from the attention. Perhaps, Donnie needs his fans more than he'd care to admit.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus winces at the guffaw. "Well, I'm glad to see you're feeling better, at least. Insanity and all." He chuckles, then quickly moves on. "How often do you come to this type of event?" His glance briefly flicks over to the stage where the demonstration had been held earlier, then returns to Tug.

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff

Heathcliff looks disappointed, but not surprised. He tries to brush it off, but rejection hurts whether you're alive or dead, and none are so rejected as the Nosferatu. He walks away from Alice without another word. Every drop of Vitae coursing through his veins tells him to Cloak himself away from the world right now, but that would be foolish, so the Man ignores it. He tries to lose himself in the crowd, but the sense of a much more powerful Predator in the back grabs the Seneschal by the throat. Instead of heeding its valuable advice, he confronts the Kindred.

"Good evening, Mister...Hartman, yes? How are you tonight?"

Page 18 of 28 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... Last
Closed Thread