Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Block Party 2009

Began Jun 1, 2021
Page 4 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
    L

Rick's own hands drift down to her waist as she languishes in the kiss, thoroughly enjoying the moment. And his arms encircle her as she whispers into his ear, his own voice coming in a barely audible murmur. "Hmm...and what ideas does the Twilight Page have running through her head?"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Something to make our relationship more endearing."

Terri's heart raced. What if he ran?

This was worse than proposing.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L

Rick smiled, tucking a strand of her hair back behind her ear as he felt his own swift-beating heart speed up even more. "It sounds like a wonderful idea already..."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

West was a hard person to surprise. His stint in Bosnia, exploding 18 wheelers, Doomsday cultists, insane Spirit Kings, magical dead zones, these were standard fare which he faced without blinking.

He was surprised. He almost jumped.

Women didn't whisper in his ear.

Especially women like that. He turned, looking at the almost painfully beautiful features, dropping his eyes to keep from staring.

"Hi," he said to equally beautiful cleavage.

"I mean, yes," he said, looking back up, with a mixture of panic and chagrin. "Ahhh... do I know you?" he asked, fishing.

And how the hell does someone that looks like that sneak up on anyone?

Because... women like this didn't whisper in his ear.

Well... one did... but she was trying to kill me. And... almost did.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Arnold nods as Ishani excuses herself. "Thank you, Ishani. We will."

Arnold leans down in to reply to Jessi, slipping an arm around her "For now, you can continue to look beautiful. Later, we'll see what else I can think of."

Smiling at her, he adds "I am going to get us a couple of those drinks that the Harpy suggested. Why don't you go and dance for me? Somewhere where I can watch you from the bar." His hand travels down her waist to her buttocks, giving her a gentle squeeze and then a nudge toward the dance floor.

Straightening up, he can't help but smile. He was having fun.

He hadn't relaxed completely. No, never. His eyes still watched the door, scanned the crowd, sizing up the people around him. Waiting to feel the effects of another Beast, perhaps one unfamiliar to him.

All this happened beneath the surface, however. On a nearly subconscious level within the Reeve's mind. He walks up to the bar and solicits the bartender "Two Spiked Mikes."

While waiting for his order he turns to watch Jessi dance for him.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Rick smiled, tucking a strand of her hair back behind her ear as he felt his own swift-beating heart speed up even more. "It sounds like a wonderful idea already..."
    "Well," she teases, running her hands and fingers down his spine, "I was thinking about swearing an oath to you; a Heart's Oath to be exact." Terri bites her lip and looks into his eyes.

So sure of himself, wish I could say the same.

S
    Steven

Seth stepped back on stage. He strapped on his guitar and drank down the end of his beer. Once the DJ finishes his song Seth steps up to the Mic. Ok this is Devon and she is gonna sing this next one for you...

She is a petite little girl with short black hair. She wears a flannel short dress with spikes around her wrists and a collar around her neck. She sang Hurt well, Not the best he had heard but she sung the song with feeling and emotion. That is all he could ask ...

L

"Well," she teases, running her hands and fingers down his spine, "I was thinking about swearing an oath to you; a Heart's Oath to be exact." Terri bites her lip and looks into his eyes.

So sure of himself, wish I could say the same.
    Rick felt his heart soar, even as the uncertainty spread across Terri's face. So he pulled her close for another kiss, passionate and soul-searing. And as he pulled away he whispered into her ear. "I would love to." It doesn't even seem to occur to him that saying he'd love to swear a Heart's Oath was a rather bad play on words.

Jessi heads out onto the floor and dances. Sure, Arnold had requested she do so, but it was clear that she had no problem with that request, that she enjoys dancing... and that she's good at it.

Some of her moves look like the ones that one usually associates with pole dancing, and suggest Jessi's probably had some experience with that sort of dancing, but that doesn't keep her performance from being entrancing. Certainly a number of the other patrons notice - many openly watching her - but she keeps her eyes on Arnold, occasionally licking her lips, wetting them with her pink tongue, as she gyrates.

S
    Steven

After a few more songs Seth stops playing and says, "Alright People thats it for us. Thanks for a great night." And with that the band sets down there equipment and head off the stage. Seth just sits down at the edge of the stage with a beer in hand. Enjoying the sea of people.

Page 4 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread