Block Party 2009

Kaze texts Crystal
Jul 16, 2021 - Jul 20, 2021
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Block Party Rules: All are welcome. You can leave on location and move to another, but please keep it real and don't just jump out of one and into a current conversation in another.

The Lily: An upscale bar/club where the movers and shakers go to wheel and deal, boast of success, seek audiences, or simply socialize.

Tonight, counting down New Years with a four club block party, the club is filling. Private rooms are being reserved and filling up quickly, many with older gentlemen and young women who came looking for stability and maturity.

Former Playmates make the rounds selling illegal cigars and vintage brandys for exorbitant prices. Then again, if you have to ask how much...

Upon entering, a wristband is given, giving access to Avalon, Asylum, The Lily, and Reverence. A simple hole puncher marks off the free drinks.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Karen Cromwell

This will probably cost me a fortune, but it's only New Year's once a year...might as well go big.

Karen enters the Lily, wearing a black and gold cocktail dress, holding a small handbag of matching fabric. Her hair is pulled back into a tight bun, held in place by two ebony hair sticks topped with golden ivy leaves. She enters the bar and takes a seat at one of the open tables, looking around for anyone familiar.

Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory and Mandy enter, looking quite out of place. Cory is wearing a cheap tux, probably a rental, tailored to fit his massive frame. Mandy is wearing a simple white gown. They look very nice, but they also look like 'fine' clothing is not their usual skin.

Cory leads Mandy to a booth. She looks more like an accessory the way she clings to him, but once they sit, she seems to relax. Her eyes are still wide. Cory lets his eyes drift across the room. He doesn't smile or frown as he tries to suppress his predatory demeanor.

James sits alone at a table as he finishes sending out a text message to various people. That done he sits back and sips his lemonade, glancing around the club and taking it in. The Howlers really needed a chance to unwind before things really got going, they also needed to relax with each other and get closer, and this was hopefully something that could help. He wears a causal and smart suit and trousers, the top button of his shot undone and with no tie to add to it.

When Cory and Mandy enter his nostrils flare at the reconginiton of another wolf, a strange one, in -his- territory and he raises to his feet and ambles over to them, taking his time to give Cory time to notice him. "His friend's human, so best handle this carefully.."

He gives them both a broad smile as he reaches the table, then glances at Cory, hiding the slight narrowing of his eyes from Mandy. "Evening guys, mind if I join you? My friends should be here soon." "Hint hint.."

James' clothes

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison walked into the Lily. She looked around the room at all the fancy dressed people and high priced liquors and instantly regretted coming. I hate dresses and I should have made up any excuse not to come. I don't belong here...But, if his pack is going to be here then maybe I can stay long enough to be polite and then take off.

She tugged awkwardly at her dress wishing it covered more of her or at least didn't feel so odd, but then she had to pull at the top to make sure it didn't ride down too much and expose too much cleavage. She was miserable but doing a rather good job of keeping it from showing up on her face.

Finally seeing James she smiled a little and made her way over to him, "Hey James."

Alison in her dress
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

W
    Wyldside

Jonathan had decided to patrol the human side of the howlers territory. He got the text message and thought long and hard about it. "What could happen if I knocked off patrolling early for one day." He quietly mused to himself. "I am not happy about who the invite is from, but at least there will be drinks there. That's something." Jonathan returns to the den to changes clothes, he arrives at the Lilly afterwards. Jonathan is wearing a nice silk black shirt and black slacks with a black belt. He is wearing a nice bear of black shoes that are stylish yet comfortable with black socks. He has his hair combed down. It takes his eyes a moment to adjust to the dim light. He can spot wall sitting at a table and walks over. "No one else showed up yet?"

Ash wasn't really a loud music kind of a guy, prefering to slouch back and observe his surroundings. And looking at the list of places to go, the Lily seemed the most laid back. He wasn't much of a smoker but a cigar seemed the way to go. That, and the Playboy girls. 'Smoking' was such an underated term.

Getting his wriststrap and free drink, Ash takes a seat near the bar and scans the crowd, looking for anyone he might recognize. Something keeps twitching at his mind though, like he'd been here before. Shrugging it off, he takes a sip at the Jamesons.

"Now that's the good stuff."

What Ash is wearing

James pulls out his phone as it beeps, just after he's finished greeting Cory and quickly taps in a message before returning it to his pocket.

Nika Crassus

Nika steps into the Lily and looks around. The place hadn't changed much since that woman had taken over for Mr. Clarke. At least she hadn't rearranged the whole place like some other inconsiderate women might do.

I bet his office has been feminized though. She thinks with a dark frown as she looks around for an empty table. Finding one was about impossible as almost the entire place was filled with people. So instead, she settles for finding an empty chair. Spotting one near the bar, she makes her way over there and takes a seat next to a blonde man in a halfway decent suit. She gives him a shy smile.

"Nice evening." She says before giving the bartender her order.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread