Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Grey Hoods) Unionized
Aug 3, 2022 - Sep 15, 2022
Page 3 of 23 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
    M
    Markos Connelly

Mark got his Jacket back as the Girl left with her ride. He ran down and dropped it off in the crew room and noticed that the Front Bar was getting swamped. "Ey Boss, Jeff's up at VIP, want me tah help out down here."

"Yeah"

Mark moved behind the bar and began taking orders and pooring drinks. He had his bar towel over one shoulder and a Bar Key in a hand as he opened 6 beer bottles in a row. "Aight Who's Next?"

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam got out of the car and wobbled a little on her high heels, not her usual attire. Neither was the knee length forest green skirt. Her ivory blouse, however, was straight out of her closet. The oggling she received from Orphan when he picked her up made her giggle at first, but then she threatened to change.

"We can try the goth place, later. I kinda like gothiness once in a while. I just can't ever take it too seriously." Then, Tam's demeanor becomes serious for a moment. "Don't let me near the Asylum. I am afraid I might like it." The look in her eye reinforces the sobriety of her comment. Then she lightens up like a sunny day. "This is going to be fun. I've heard good thing about this place from people at the diner."

Instead of dragging Orphan, as she sometimes does in her excitement, she walks with him to the entrance, hand in hand, like a tame little girlfriend. She launches a quick kiss on Orphan's cheek, then resumes the tame little girlfriend act.

Vinny really wanted a smoke but couldn't be bothered to light up out here. He glances down the line and stops dead.

"Hey, Morgan!" he calls out, waving.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Seeing that Morgan wasn't interested in talking now that his date had showed up, Neil shrugged and gave Myah a half-amused, half-apologetic look as he offered her his arm and they went in.

"Dance first?" he asked. Even though they didn't do details, they did seem to have habits, and dancing before drinking seemed to be one of them.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Chief waits in line for quite a while. It's chilly outside, but he compensates by sipping from a bottle of Scotch in a brown paper bag. Chief was all about the pre-party.

When he gets to the front of the line he tosses his bottle, having come to the bottom of it anyway. The doorman hardly even glances at his face while he wristbands him and sends him through the door.

Getting in, he looks around. The party was going off, that was for sure, but with all the beautiful people around, standing out, he was sure that he would just be another faceless body milling about in the club. Usually he liked it that way, but it was nice to be noticed sometimes.

As Fate would have it, though, Chief notices someone he knows here - seeing Spade hanging out by himself. He's have to go over and say hello.

First, though, Chief needed to buy himself a drink. Walking up to the bar he flags down the first tender he sees.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark handed out a couple beers and cashed out a few tickets. Mostly he has been playing backer to the other bartenders. Which he didn't mind making the drinks he just liked talking to the people. Mark made Whiskey sour and passed it out to one of the guys at the bar. Mark sees a man trying to get the attention of a bar tender.

Mark walks over to the man (Chief) and says, "Eh buddy, yah look like Whiskey man? How bout ah Jameson?"

Chief eyes Markos suspiciously for a second. Chief had been standing at the bar, considering what he was going to drink, when he'd settled on Jameson. It was at that moment that the bartender had spoken up and offered him the whiskey.

Was he a crafty Mastigos bar-wizard, picking apart the thoughts of every patron in order to be more efficient in his work?

Probably just a lucky guess.

"Man, you musta read my mind. Gimme a double."

Chief hops into a bar stool, recently freed up by someone's ass vacating the premises.

"Real busy tonight, yeah?"

M
    Markos Connelly

"Yeah tha Place is hopping, what brought you out tonight. Just chasen tail or wanting tah wet tha wistle?" Mark asked as he dried off a couple of pint glasses

"New Years Eve, brother. I wanted to come out and check the scene, know what I'm sayin? If any tail is chased, well then that's just the way these things go, right?"

He takes the Jameson and downs it. His eyes pop and his mouth works silently for a second before he grins "Hooo... That's the stuff. Pour yourself one, barkeep. I'm buyin. I've always felt like work was a sight better when you're sliding on a couple drinks."

"I'm Chief, by the way."

M
    Markos Connelly

"Mahkos, Friends call me Mahk." Mark says as he pours a double for the Chief and then reaches out a hand. "Can't drink with yah buddy. Two drink max on duty and Ah've broken that already." He says with a laugh and a smile "Several times."

Page 3 of 23 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread