Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Grey Hoods) Unionized
Aug 3, 2022 - Sep 15, 2022
Page 20 of 23 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Last
    T
    Tsali

"Actually, Spade, I've got to get going," Jim says, sounding tired. He hands him a business card, unfortunately slipping him and giving him one that says James Dawson, with his actual personal cell number.[color=#FFF380]"I've got to get clients' files together."

Rosh

PRE

Spade takes the card and gives Will his own number. "It's cool man. Maybe you'll find better luck another night." And the Mage waves Will off.

Once Will is gone Spade studies the card for moment and smiles.
    Of course.

But was James his true name? If James was a Mage. He just screwed up big.
    Spade wanted a way to keep tabs on the guy. And James? had given Spade the means. Happy with the triumph Spade turns his attention to the conversation behind him.

Like any good Obrimos, Spade was an avid snoop when bored and left himself. Jumbo and friends seemed to have agreed to something and Spade couldn't quite hear what.

Spade formed his imago of Forces. Creating an invisible line between him and the center of Jumbo's conversation. With a twist of will his line was inverted and then eased into existence. If the group walked away the spell could not move with them.
    If there was a way to do such a thing, Spade still had not discovered it.

Now Spade wouldn't need to piece their fractured words together, He could hear as if he was standing among them. He sipped his drink and watched the girls beside him. Without James around Spade might stand a better chance.

Influence Sound

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo

Mateo's face grows serious for a moment. "I cant say that I've heard from him. I'll try giving him a call and whatever I hear I'll pop by Glissade and let you know. Hopefully its nothing big." Mateo says, wondering what may have happened to the Alpha of the Howlers. If their pack was broken, he might make a move for their territory, or combine packs...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Cool, no worries," Neil replies. "And, yeah, just give me a call or stop by."

Under Myah's jacked, he slipped his hand up to trace the zipper of her dress, even as he turned to ask her innocently, "You want to stay here, or...?"

Even if Myah didn't know better, his innocent face is pretty unconvincing.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark goes back to wiping down the bar and cleaning up.

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I think we can let them enjoy bringing in the New Year. No need to burden them with our presence." She replied easily, flashing a charming smile at those around her.

Stepping away from the small ground she glanced at Neil through her lashes, "How much longer until midnight?"

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall paid Markos and stepped away with Myah, after a wave to the small group.

Pulling Myah close, he dipped his head to look at her from under his bangs. Bright roses dotted his cheeks, either in excitement or embarrassment. "Long enough to find somewhere private?" he asked quietly and earnestly.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Enzo

Enzo smiles brightly as Alice suggests something a little more than teasing. He leads her to the bar where he ordered himself a vodka and redbull. "I think thats a great idea, teasing is only fun if theres a little more coming after that."

"We going to your place after here, or mine?"
    Alice took a look at Enzo's drink and on a whim ordered one herself. She took a sip and gave a surprised look. It wasn't what she had been expecting, but it wasn't bad either so she took a larger sip and then turned to Enzo with a mischievous smile, "My place, that way we are free to be ourselves and not disturb the others."

M
    Markos Connelly

"Vodka Red bull coming up" Mark said as he looked around for a Red bull, "God Damnit Scott where thA 'ell is tha red bull, Watch tha till Ah'll be right back." He said as he stormed back into the cooler and grabbed a case. He came back out and handed the case to the other bartender. Opened the case and pulled out a red bull.

Mark quickly made the drink and handed it to Alice. "Er you are, Fresh from Europe for the Lady in White."

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice smiled and chuckled at the bartender as he yelled at his coworker. After she took the drink she spoke, "Thanks, busy night huh? I don't envy you there."

Page 20 of 23 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Last
Closed Thread