Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Grey Hoods) Unionized
Aug 3, 2022 - Sep 15, 2022
Page 19 of 23 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Last

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory drops the arm that was around Vincent as he watches as Mateo greets Neil.

"Which one was he, Boss?"

His eyes linger on Neil and his companion, but there isn't any lust in his eyes. He is just reading body language, judging relationships, obvious as they are.

Good fighter? How is he without weapons?

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall smiled, glad that he hadn't misjudged the other man.

"Hi, Mr. B," he greeted the stocky man. He wasn't trying to be overly familiar -- he had only read the name on the entry form, and never heard it pronounced.

"Totally, of course," he nodded to the question about calling him Neil, and to a return trip to Glissade. "That'd be fun, I think."

He motioned to the bartender to bring a round of drinks. Only a Fairest could keep such a warm smile on their face while wanting to vomit... it was going to be ramen for the next month after this.

Morgan's comment stirred him, and he belatedly realized who she was. With a slight shrug and dismissive gesture, he let her know that it wasn't a big deal. Unless that was the reason Myah was snuggling? At which point he held her a little tighter, and the smile became genuine.

Vincent turned back to his drink. He remembered the man, Neil Fields and how the Glissade owner had blown the photographer off at the contest when he tried to introduce himself.

Although, judging by who he hooked up with, I would have done the same, Vincent thought after catching a glance at Twist. Lucky bastard. He downed the rest of his vodka before ordering another from Mark.

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark begins pouring rounds but looks up to Neil, "What did yah have brother, glass is empty can't tell what was in there."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Neil paused for a moment, deciding if he wanted another drink. Myah never drank much, and he didn't want her to think he was a lush... but... it was only a second drink.

"Goose and tonic, two limes," he answered, holding up two fingers to punctuate the request.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark finishes making the drinks and sets them on the bar, "Here you go all," Mark says nodding subtly and politely again to Twist. probably her dinner date for the evening Mark though to himself...

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Enzo

Enzo smiles, winking at Alice. "You'll see, something will hit me outta the blue and I promise you'll be blown away at what I do."

His arms wrap around her tightly, pulling her close. "You thirsty yet? I'm not going to lie, I need a drink after all that teasing."
    Alice returned Enzo's smile, "That certainly sounds mysterious. I can hardly wait for it."

Hugging him back Alice nodded, "Sure, a drink sounds nice and it will give us a chance to catch our breath. Afterward maybe we can see about a little less teasing and a little more doing."

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Myah seemed to be considering things while Mark fixed their drinks, her lower lip caught briefly between her teeth. After a moment she glanced up at Neil, "I wouldn't mind watching the two of you spar." She glanced at Mateo, "If you don't mind an audience that is."

Kharn

Enzo

Enzo smiles brightly as Alice suggests something a little more than teasing. He leads her to the bar where he ordered himself a vodka and redbull. "I think thats a great idea, teasing is only fun if theres a little more coming after that."

"We going to your place after here, or mine?"

Mateo

Mateo smiles at NF. "Neil, call me Mateo, no need to be formal with someone I've fought, especially not someone who's beat me."

When Twist/Myah suggests wanting to watch them spar he nods his head. "I have no problem with an audience."
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Neil was slightly surprised at Myah's words; not that she would be interested, but that --at times-- she almost seemed reclusive.

"Hey, cool, Mateo," he replied. He took a quick swallow of his drink, then remembered he actually needed to speak to the other man. "By the way... Justin hasn't been around lately?"

It was an awkward way to say the guy hadn't been showing up to work, but he didn't want to totally embarrass him.

Once he had his answer, he'd see if they could find a dark corner and nibble on Myah's lip himself.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 19 of 23 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Last
Closed Thread