Typhuzuzu13 Xadun Ruach

A letter is left in the main room of the Aegis Sanctum.

"To the Adamantine Arrow of Sacramento:

I am afraid Order business calls me away to a warfront in the Far East. Though I do intend to one day return, I must embrace our Philosophy and let the Alastor that rooted himself here die today, for isn't it ours to Die Every Day as we pursue the understanding that adaptability is strength?

Galatea - I am proud of you for having come in from the cold, to embrace your Order and a Cabal. By being part of something larger, you grow and become the Arrow you are meant to become. Talon, support your new commander and do our Order proud.

Kaze - gone is the impetuous youth. I see you. You have become a soldier, one who has learned from his mistakes and become a stronger and more learned man for the experience. I wish you and Phoenyx many wonders together in the future.

And First Talon Phoenyx - to you, I leave two things. Gems, and the burden of Command, for you have earned both. The gems are key to tracking certain shifters involved in a problematic scenario that Kaze is a part of. The gems have an intimate sympathetic connection to one of them. As for the latter, never forget that Service is Mastery. Do not let your new rank become your prison. You serve the Order by leading this Chapter now. It was an honor serving with you, Sergeant.

Stay in touch... and know that if you have a real need, I can be anywhere.

For the Adamantine Arrow:

Alastor
First Talon

Attached is a little manila baggie of red gemstones...

Yumyumcrow - the Deals in Darkness stones are attached so that they can track as required.