Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Run, Forrest, RUN!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

That cool, stoic reserve that the Sentinel tries to display in most situations instantly shatters as 700 pounds of pissed off bear comes at him. Joshua screams in pain and fury but can't hear it over the sound of crunching bone, and is then swatted by a giant paw. He forgets all about teamwork; he forgets that that's Ankh under that furry shell; the survival instinct kicks in and he tries to back away, firing blindly with the one arm he can actually manage to lift now.
    Great post, and I can't even imagine what that would be like in RL
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

This post cracked me up. I've never had much opportunity to RP with Jmiland before but I've been in a couple of great scenes with him this month, both of which have had moments like this.

Smashing the truck's window was another great post

That would have been -so cool- if the goddamn dice roller had done what I wanted.
    And if I had managed to actually deal some damage to Ankh after getting chewed up that would also have been quite cool. Again, the dice roller had other ideas...
    But thanks for the kudos.

+ Reply to Thread