Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Man In Black II

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Fame ●● (Cat Burglar)
    Zinta

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Honestly?

It's probably the strangest data point I've ever heard in my life. Sure, Ogre kicked in vocals on one song, but you'd think the guy would mention Ogre touring with them for a year, not know the one song on one album he got credit for. Or think that Lucia was on that album.

It's almost like the guy took both lead singers' names, threw them into Google, and named the one place they both turned up together.

Weeeeeeeeeeeird.

"Well, for starters, Lucia wasn't on 'Symbols'."
    I take a slow drag. Lucia originally joined MDFMK, which formed after Symbols, then joined KMFDM and married Sascha. "And secondly, I said connect them by 'band members', not bands. Ogre's never been a full blown member of KMFDM."

My voice sounds hollow; distant even, still weirded out. Was this guy some photographic memory person that read the Symbols CD sleeve one day?

"Ogre and Marty Atkins formed rX. After that, Atkins played with Bill Rieflin in Ministry and Rieflin went on to join KMFDM, playing with Lucia who fronted Drill." That's probably the purest chain of custody. Each person listed was an official band member and played with each other. "But, honestly? Anyone in the scene knows that they all played together with En Esch in the Pigface project."

Back then, get to Al Jourgenssen or Chris Connelly and you can link anyone. Bonus points if you mention RevCo or PIL. Bonus bonus points if you know Reznor was an un-credited member of several of those, including Skinny Puppy.

I drop my butt in the remains of my drink and wait for Mister Symbols to handle his business.

OOC
    Last edited by West; Apr 13th, 2017 at 03:44 PM.
    Shard Shade | ●● in Fame (Criminals / Cat Burglar) | ● in Status (Criminals)

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    z
    zapero12

OOC: Of course it was I couldn't find anything on Drill.

Jax lowers his head in defeat and laughs. He totally got blown away by this random woman, but at least it was fun in the meantime. Jax begins to get up as he says, "Honestly I know nothing about punk rock, more of blues man myself. Just got lucky with a random fact."

He tips his drink toward her smiles and walks over to the bartender. "Yes my friend over there" points out a random guy that was sitting near Jax's table "would like to order a blowjob for that man over there. He's given me the money, here you are." Jax points out the Paul Bunyan fellow.

He then waits for him to get his drink and blows the large man a kiss. And returns to the theif. "You didn't necessarily specify I had to say the drink was from me. Names Jax by the way."

Jax then waits for a response from the two men he set up. He's either gonna get beat by both or they will fight each other I'll be fine.

Thrope
    Status (Criminals)
    Thrope

WID:
    Def 4 -OrgRes
    Armor 2 - OrgRes
    H: 1rb,1b/8 M: -3
    Paradox: 2/2 = +1
    Contagion Sta+2=-2
    Tracking

Written in Death

Armor: 2/2
    Defense: 4
    Health: 1rb1b/8
    Mana:
    Willpower:

Vulgar: 2/2 = +1 to Dox rolls
    Contagion: Sta+2 = -2 to spells
    Active Spells: 4/6

Spells:
    [2]Pulse of the Living World
    [2]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]
    [4]Honing the Form[+3 Str]
    [2R]Transform Self[Claws, Cat Eyes]

Spells on Thrope by others:
    [1]Fireproof[from Michael]

Smoke on the Water

Spells:
    [1]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]

PRE

"So she's very very good." Thrope thinks outloud as fingers flick ash and a short time later a shot glass full of something shows up at the table. Then a kiss as well. What. The Arrow looks from the man to the Thief that joined his table. Don't. Break. The. Rules.

A soft choked chuckle escapes Thrope. "I can't tell if that guy is trying to flirt with me or if this is a joke." A finger pokes gently at the shotglass. "No idea what this is." Or why the guy may be trying to start shit here.

Unless it's a test.

5. Likes , West liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Yeah. Just a little bit." dry, that rasp be dry. It was better then legit fangirling over the goth-chick with stars in her eyes. Tuesday had a feeling that it wouldn't net her any points.

Tuesday internal and totally not any way shape or from external fan-squeeing stops as she blinks.

"Uh. Did that just happen?" the same time Thrope asked about the note-book weirdo flirting. "He could be. You're not bad looking." sip, sip.

Tuesday hums. "Could be flirting, since. Yeah not bad to look at." well. it looks like she's going on in. So. Fuck it. Hazels give the Shaman another once over. "Could be a test, on either end. A dare. Or he's just a squirrely weirdo, who likes being a random ass idiot type." a shrug.

Tuesday, Acanthus. Betting on the last option. Since. Everything the dude has done since showing up.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

7. Likes Kelreth, West liked this post

Fame ●● (Cat Burglar)
    Zinta

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Did you really just do the Drink-Order-Frame like you're the only person that saw Deadpool?"

I'm baffled. Movie did three quarters of a billion, set all kinds of records, and this guy copies the bar scene hoping no one notices. Please, blessed baby Jesus, tell me he's at least trying to be funny and doesn't actually think he's...

...clever.

Nope. He does.

"Yeah, that was actually the point? You think I was pedantic enough to qualify 'band member' but didn't realize I left that open ended?"
    We all know the rules. It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game. "I also didn't say you couldn't flat-out tell him you lost a bet."

I fish another paper wrapped roll of dead leaves out of a cardboard box and light it. Me? I would have probably hand delivered the drink and licked the fucker's face and asked him if he wanted a lap dance, too. Not because he particularly did anything for me -- stoic really isn't my thing -- but on the sheer principle if you're going to do something, you might as well do it your own goddamn way. Like you fucking mean it.

"He lost a bet with me."

I lean out of my chair towards the couple. My voice is barely above speaking, but I was never blessed with a loud voice. I usually make up for lack of volume with a flat-line tone of sheer fucking indifference. I pause to take a drag and give the wee thing a wink before looking back at Bunyan.

"I don't think he actually wants to suck your cock, but I just met him. He might."

Don't weasel on me, Jax.

9. Likes liked this post
    Thrope
    Status (Criminals)
    Thrope

WID:
    Def 4 -OrgRes
    Armor 2 - OrgRes
    Contagion Sta+2=-2
    Tracking

Written in Death

Mana:
    Willpower:

Spells:

Smoke on the Water

Spells:

PRE

"Heh, you aren't either you know." Eye contact as he says it. No looking down at other things or off to the side. A small grin forms with something behind it then the Women leans back and shares an answer.

"Ha well let him know that I'll pass on that." Thrope picks up the shotglass. "Cheers" And downs it. Or tries too at least, its messy.

The grin dies as Thrope wipes off his mouth with the back of a hand. "What was that?" It's aimed at the weird guy, but seriously wtf was that.

11. Likes liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Eye Contact.

There's totally not a blush growing at the back of her neck. Nope not even a little one. And if her ears look pink, it's totally the cuffs fault.

Unicorn's lips quirk upward, was this a moment?

Then.

She's leaning over here! The unicorn's brain squees. Even if her nose wrinkles up at the smell of cigarette smoke.

"I'm of the opinion that here, and being that." Tuesday just straight up points. "Means brain issues."

Sip~

"Or, you know. Someone wants him dead." there were harder criminals then simple and not so simple thieves here, and the nonviolence wasn't enforced passed the property lines.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

z
    zapero12

Jax has never seen Deadpool so at the mention of the reference he doesn't quite get it all he is knows is he is suppose to be embarrassed however he is now just coming across as confused. And then the thief explains in her sarcastic tone the bet was suppose to be open ended. Then the embarrassment hits, then frustration, and then with a deep sigh lets it allll go.

Okayyy lets try and just be me see where that goes.
    Jax looks over at Paul Bunyan and says, "It's called a blowjob. Butterscotch, whipped cream, and baileys. If ya want more come sit over here." Jax goes back to talk to the Theif and realizing what he has just said leans back over his table says slightly louder, "Not like that!"

Taking a moment after his embarrassing blunder Jax looks back over at the Theif defeated. His head lowered then raises to meet hers and says, "Can I buy you a drink?.. Wait pause. Not meaning in the way you think I do. I'm new to town so it was nice to have something interesting happen even if it was at the cost of my own pride. Sso I'd like to buy you a drink for helping facilitate that." Jax then smiles and takes another sip of scotch.

Fame ●● (Cat Burglar)
    Zinta

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

I let a soft huff of a laugh escape.

It's not the faux pas. It's just imagining this guy going 50 Shades and telling someone, anyone, to come sit on Daddy's lap. Or trying to get a blow. My guess it'll take a hell of a lot more than one drink, unless there's Rohypnol or several Benjamins mixed into the cocktail.

One of my black nails flicks the remains of my glass, eliciting a light ting.

"Sorry, Jax. I like my drinks like I like my interaction. Small, disposable quantities that can be consumed with a definitive endpoint in sight."

Especially in a place like this. But that's me. Facilitator of interesting victimization. I toy with the idea of pushing this further, wondering how long it would take to get this guy on all fours licking the steel toes of my combat boots.

"On that note?"

I stand, grating the chair on the floor. Sorry, Jax. Like most of life, the interstitials of my imagination are both more than enough and far more satisfying than reality.

"Remember me fondly whenever you think of a Blowjob."

My pink tongue is a sharp contrast against the black lips I slowly drag it over, leaving a gleaming onyx trail before I turn and leave.

Show's over! Zinta exits.

15. Likes liked this post
    Thrope
    Status (Criminals)
    Thrope

WID:
    Def 4 -OrgRes
    Armor 2 - OrgRes
    Contagion Sta+2=-2
    Tracking

Written in Death

Mana:
    Willpower:

Spells:

Smoke on the Water

Spells:

PRE

"I think he may want himself dead." Thrope murmurs back to Tuesday as the weird guy shoves his foot firmly in his mouth. If he had gone with it then it'd fly. A Challenge. Instead he fell. He gets blown off, hard. Not in the fun way though.

Thrope nods in respect to the famous one as she leaves, no reason to piss off someone like that. With that done the Thyrsus shifts his focus back to Tuesday. "If you don't mind sharing, who are the people not to cross in town?" A nod towards the door. "In addition to her?"

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread