Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Man In Black II

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    z
    zapero12

Jax's eyes open in surprise and then anger. "Or we could not talk." Jax grabs his glass of a scotch and before leaving smiles and says, "Have a good evening." He then heads back to his original table and sips his scotch.

I wonder if my sudden change in attitude had an affect on them? Maybe they will experience fear or worry.. Or maybe they just won't care. I guess I'll wait and see.

Thrope
    Status (Criminals)
    Thrope

WID:
    Def 4 -OrgRes
    Armor 2 - OrgRes
    H: 1rb,1b/8 M: -3
    Paradox: 2/2 = +1
    Contagion Sta+2=-2
    Tracking

Written in Death

Armor: 2/2
    Defense: 4
    Health: 1rb1b/8
    Mana:
    Willpower:

Vulgar: 2/2 = +1 to Dox rolls
    Contagion: Sta+2 = -2 to spells
    Active Spells: 4/6

Spells:
    [2]Pulse of the Living World
    [2]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]
    [4]Honing the Form[+3 Str]
    [2R]Transform Self[Claws, Cat Eyes]

Spells on Thrope by others:
    [1]Fireproof[from Michael]

Smoke on the Water

Spells:
    [1]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]

PRE

Thrope nods into a sip of his drink at Tuesday's remark. Good point, could be deep shit right there. No one here knows who you are dumbass. It'd been easier back home, Thrope was never a big shot but he was connected to the right people. Putting his drink down the Thyrsus leans forwards on both elbows.

One hand over the other, chin resting on both. Interrupting a conversation with a cute women who you can talk too about the crazy shit in your life isn't cool man. Tuesday beats him to the punch though, and one hell of a punch it is.

The hell? Thrope shifts to look at Tuesday. "Soo, shiny things. There a lot of those in town?"

3. Likes liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

The dude stands as quickly as he'd sat and hazels follow the movement as he settles into her previous table. "Woookay." she rasps out her attention returning to the mage across from her. If her faux-polite grin paired with those words frightened him away then he was totally a small fry and really she didn't need to concern herself with angering a bigger fishy in this pond.

"What? Actual shiny things? Or the people who acquire them?" Leaning closer to Thrope, she lets herself grin, it might be a tad wolfish, but the slight interruption of this flirt needed it to get back on track. "If you're talking radios and their like, I haven't delved deeply into that sort of shiny, that's more of Cam's thing." the unicorn takes a sip of her non-alcoholic White Russian. "And for some reason Sacramento tends to entice those that have a deep need to realign an object's physical ownership." hazels dance about the space, landing on the specifically designed corners, always kept shadowed for her fellows to lurk in.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

z
    zapero12

Jax continues sipping his scotch. He doesn't really like it however tonight he does. He carries on with his night. Waiting to see what becomes of the two loverbirds. The thought slightly sickens him. Jax is not a big fan of romance. Who knows. Maybe they will approach me. Haha doubtful. They are quite taken with one another. Probably going to carry on like normal mortals. Stuck in there same old routine. Vampires and mortals don't differ that much in that regard.

Fame ●● (Cat Burglar)
    Zinta

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Setting up a meet with your fence and having them ditch isn't the way to start a good night. Especially when you're out in the middle of Shithole, USA. Why the fuck-ever Johnny Cash came out here is beyond me. Imagine the show he could have put on at Riker's.

At least there's a bar to have a drink. See this nose ring? It gets me into places.

And honest to God the best thing about The Black is that you can fucking smoke while you drink. If there was ever a law to be broken by the felonious few, that's the one. I leave a trail of smoke behind me as I shuffle down the stairs like some flaming wreckage of a World War I biplane. The only real upshot to people knowing who you are is that bartenders have your drink waiting. Seriously. That is the only upshot.

Gerard Way is crooning in my earpods while I strongly consider beginning my very own chemical romance for the night as I look around. Fuck. I can't help myself. Literally, I can't.

"Okay, you win."
    I pop the 'pods out and invite myself to sit with the most out of place motherfucker I've ever seen in here. The only thing missing is a bowtie and monacle. Wait, no. At least with a monocle he'd have the decency to look like a cut-rate Bond villain. "I'm assuming tonight is the contest for shitty Mr. Pink impersonations? Congrats. Otherwise, honestly, how the fuck did you get in here?"

I lean back with my drink, flip my bangs out of my eyes and blow a long line of smoke at the weirdo ( zapero12 ).
    Shard Shade | ●● in Fame (Criminals / Cat Burglar) | ● in Status (Criminals)

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    z
    zapero12

Jax puts down his drink, and takes a second to look at who just sat down before him. She looks like some type of low class criminal goth.
    Who the hell is this lady?? Interesting to say in the least I suppose.

"I play in a famous punk rock band.. What about you how'd you get in? You look like a backup singer for Buddy Holly." Jax retorts with a sarcastic smirk written on his face. Sure he isn't young however that doesn't mean he isn't quick witted.
    Hopefully she's not too young to get that reference.

Jax takes another sip of his scotch. He is quite enjoying the banter, and who knows maybe this night will prove interesting. It is better than sitting alone trying to figure out an IN to talk to people. Jax doesn't know anyone except for a few of his fellow Kindred and to be honest mortals are much more amusing with their lifestyles.. Different at least.

Thrope
    Status (Criminals)
    Thrope

WID:
    Def 4 -OrgRes
    Armor 2 - OrgRes
    H: 1rb,1b/8 M: -3
    Paradox: 2/2 = +1
    Contagion Sta+2=-2
    Tracking

Written in Death

Armor: 2/2
    Defense: 4
    Health: 1rb1b/8
    Mana:
    Willpower:

Vulgar: 2/2 = +1 to Dox rolls
    Contagion: Sta+2 = -2 to spells
    Active Spells: 4/6

Spells:
    [2]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]
    [4]Honing the Form[+3 Str]
    [2R]Transform Self[Claws, Cat Eyes]

Spells on Thrope by others:
    [1]Fireproof[from Michael]

Smoke on the Water

Spells:
    [1]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]

PRE

"I'm thinking more low key. Radios do have some value but objects of less importance." Things that'll only get normal asshole sent after you. Not assholes that can rip holes in reality. "I'm not opposed to radios, just not a lot of experience with them."

Thrope leans back into his chair. "I mostly don't want to step on anyone's toes. This town is still new to me and I've seen what happens to people who show up and make mistakes." Rules, they exist for a reason. Keep things civilized and everyone goes home at night. Almost everyone.

"Hm maybe its just something in the air?" The Arrows chuckle is cut off as he takes a sip.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

So, yeah, anyone in ear shot totally knows radios a code word by now.

Tuesday snorts, "So radios are a no-go. 'Cause yeah, I totally get what you mean." Apostate Acanthus. Not a whole lotta experience with shit like that anyway, "But, less important are you talking pocket sizes, or bigger more interesting things."

Thrope leans back and Tuesday dose too. Maybe she was trying to hard. She should just go fuck it, and be herself. Or at much of herself as she can be in a place where everything they had to talk about was veiled because yeah. Obvi.

"That I totally get too." a smirk, "But I also have a handy way to deal with mistakes." Rewind~

To bad her control and understanding only gave her enough for a few seconds back. Meh. She'll work on it.

She barks out a laugh, "Ha! Totally."

"So-" Eyes catch the figure of the goth women who just entered. Drink waiting and she dose an internal squee. "Do you know who that is?! Don't look!" Tuesday leans in close again, her body vibrating because dude! "She's like a thief. Shit no. The Thief. She's famous, but she's not in jail, think about it."

Hazels watch her trek around the bar, and get confused when Zinta stops at the note taking weirdo. Was it really any of her business? Probably not.

Tuesday shakes her head and starts to lean away again, "Shit. Sorry, we were talking about stuff."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

11. Likes West liked this post

Fame ●● (Cat Burglar)
    Zinta

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Nope." I pop that 'P' like a valley girl pledging a sorority. "Not buying it."

I know who Buddy Holly is, but I can't make the connection Unless you count the half dozen Fenders I've stolen over the years. Famous Punk Rocker gets a slow study as I nurse my cigarette, deciding what to do. Honestly, someone's got to defend the sanctity of this shit-hole and by sanctity I mean villainy.

I'm the hero The Black deserves. Sad, but true.

"I'm guessing you don't know Lydon from Cash, but I'm game. Ever play Six Degrees with bands? If you're a punk fan, get me from Skinny Puppy to Drill in six connections AKA band members or less. If you can do it, you win. If you can't, I win."

I can probably do it in three, maybe four.

"Loser has the bartender send a Blowjob over to Paul Bunyan there and blows him a kiss."

A flick of these black nails sends a stream of ash towards the table for two. Want to know how I got in? I steal shit. Like your fucking dignity.
    Last edited by West; Apr 11th, 2017 at 09:15 PM.
    Shard Shade | ●● in Fame (Criminals / Cat Burglar) | ● in Status (Criminals)

13. Likes liked this post
    z
    zapero12

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-04-13 01:40:52 Jax Culmet rolls 4 to Intel Role: To see if knows these bands and their members (10 Again) 6, 5, 8, 10, 7 2 successes

2017-04-13 01:40:52

Jax thinks for a moment to see if knows these band, because his joke had now become a game against him. As he thinks he recalls reading about both bands lead singers in a magazine sseeevvveral years back, and noted that they both appeared in the same album of another band called KMFDM. And with this epiphany his eyes widen as he says,
    "I can do it in one connection. Lucia Cifarelli and Nivek Ogre both appeared in KMFDM's album "symbols
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbols_(album)". Or are we trying to hit all the band members on this round?"

Jax sinks back down and thinks to himself Thank god I was a lonely child with no friends except for my reading materials...

OOC: Please tell me if I did anything wrong for my rolls if so I can correct

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread