Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
New Location

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I talked with the other STs (YYC and Cayce) and we're going to introduce a new location to the setting.

The idea came from movies like John Wick and Constantine that had agnostic meeting places for the underworld/influential that wouldn't be owned by a PC or venue but accessible to a select few.

http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Man_In_Black

A meeting place outside of the city would give us a setting that there would be no reason to fight over or turf disputes, and the proximity to Folsom prison would add some flavor as well as a subtle reminder to do no violence/harm. This might be a place to seed plots, facilitate other plots (like 3CM), or just meet and greet people with similar interests.

Think of it as a vampire Elysium, but answerable to the Spheres of Influence at large. Violation will result in immediate loss of applicable merits/blacklisting. It should also be treated as a secret. It's not somewhere to bring a date to show off, or to brag about to everyone at karaoke night. It *is* a place to see and be seen, and work your jelly/hear gossip/etc.

The requirements for knowledge and access are listed on the wiki.

So consider this the soft introduction and maybe we'll have a Shard there in the near future.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

2. Likes Kelreth, DrDog, Frost, liked this post

0 Scenes

Reading the wiki...well, it has me very interested, and I mean it.

<Serious Sloth Face Here>

The Man In Black could offer some very unique flavor to scenes set there. I really, really can't wait for that Shard.

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, West liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

And for those interested, I have started That Shard. No idea where it will lead

The link is below:
    http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...939#post456939

6. Likes , Kelreth liked this post
+ Reply to Thread