Watch

Round Robin Hunter: the Vigil

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

0 Scenes

Hello my hunter-y folks

I've finally come up with an idea that i'm liking.

...okay. That's not what happened. It's more like my toon named herself and was like. 'This is my name, this is who I am. Deal with it.'

...I may have been on the way into a nice nap when this happened. Buuut when I woke up I still liked the idea soooo that has to count for something...right?

Anyway on with the show!

Ursula Cole, mid to late 20something, (failing)Drama Major, Ashwood Abbey.

Daddy's little princess, was a spoiled rotten little brat. Daddy Cole was/is a big-shot business something-or-other and never really spent time with his second child, and only daughter, his solution as with the cliche was to buy her love. And the cliches and stereotypes don't stop there. Ursula grows into the picture of the shallow vapid little rich girl. Nothing was too wild or taboo in her eyes.

Daddy Cole didn't see anything wrong with her behaviour, he'd already planned for his daughter to take up the family legacy. Not the company, his son had that well in hand. No, he meant what really mattered. The Ashwood Abbey. Daddy Cole had had his fun, but the Family must maintain it's presence.

Ursula didn't really care about any of that, she just found the most funest thing ever.

So, obviously, this is a major departure from my norm. Which is the point. I wanted to try playing someone different, my only worry is that she's...not going to mesh well with the group. But, my solution to that, is that she's hunting something spiffy and knows that she needs brains and cannon fodder to help her on her quest to one up some d-bags from the Abbey.

and Silverfaun , I know that you wanted to have our toons be childhood friends, that can still happen, I'm just not to sure if your toon will like Ursula.

3. Likes West liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Oh. You are making one of them, too? Kewl!

0 Scenes

What-what-what?!

Too?

*squee*

So much fun is going to be had~!

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

You just couldn't resist the hello kitty, matching pistol and assault rifle, could you? :P

8. Likes West liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

I posted Misty here for your edification and in case I missed something. Benji

Question: Am I missing something because I'm sure Hunter's get a fourth specialty at character creation, tied to their "Profession" whether or not they actually have points invested in Professional Training merit. It doesn't seem to be the case from the two character's I've seen (unless I missed it). As I wasn't sure I kept it out - its no bigs.

Backstory is as follows:

Girl Next Door moved to L.A. to become a Star. Girl Next Door waited tables, fell into a bad crowd and discovered drugs. Girl Next Door spiralled further into dissolution and wound up in the adult entertainment industry. The work and the drugs should have finished her off, but she... lingered. Eventually a shady director took her with him to a party as Eye Candy / Bait for his induction into the Ashwood Abbey. It didn't go too well for him (he wound up, legless, on the steps of a hospital); Misty, on the other hand did much better than expected, discovered that she had acquired a new hankering and promptly joined the Abbey in the director's place. She hasn't needed to work so hard since...

Equipment is probably a car (somewhere) with some clothes and some cheap rate weapons - baseball bats, knives, etc.

She is a wreck and I have absolutely no idea how the heck she popped into my head, let alone stuck there.

Derp derp derp (behold, the primal sound of the cayce), Crow is totally correct! Every hunter gets a profession which comes with Asset skills and determines professional training stuff. The asset skills give a free specialty, so there should be four. Ill have to add one for Tal!

Also, I think this sounds like a super interesting group so far! Wildly divergent, even with two in the same compact! We will probably want to hammer out connections more thoroughly, though. I suggest we've even been on at least one hunt together so we know there's that degree of trust.

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Mine was kinda on purpose? It's kinda my personal joke that I'm playing a Mortal in Hunter, so...

But I can take the extra spec if it's a big deal.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

Well that's one rule that's been tucked away. So yes, everyone is entitled to an extra asset skill specialty, if they wish to take it.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Looks like Saber Sloth is on deck after Benji!

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
+ Reply to Thread