Round Robin Hunter: the Vigil

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Agreed on the XPRs. As its round robin plots, it does make more sense to award XP per plot.

How long we got to make characters? I have to get my thinking cap on.

0 Scenes

Ditto. Ditto'ing all the words.

Well Crow's!

But yeah a time line/limit is needed, I can overthink and dither

(If, you know, the Sloth is gonna be apart of this.

As apart of that four or five, and not the three because Terror.)

3. Likes West, Cayce liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Also, just to start synching up backgrounds ~

My toon teaches Religion something something at the [insert local college]. He's also an ex-priest so classes or confessionals are potential hooks. He's also been marginally active in the Hunter 'scene', may be room there for friend-of-a-friend.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

5. Likes Cayce liked this post

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

Let's shoot for characters being finished by this upcoming weekend. Then I can check everyone over and adjust things, with the plot opening aimed at 10/10 (next Monday).

Plot is going to have a focus breakdown of Mental •••, Social ••, Physical ••
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

7. Likes West, Cayce, , Yumyumcrow liked this post

I'm still working on the sheet, but I figured I'd give the brief background on Tal in case anyone wanted to tie into her.

Basically, Tal is a dual US/Israeli Citizen who served in the IDF during the Gaza War and then as Magav police before she realized that she didn't agree with the treatment of the Palestinians and was soon convinced to leave and go back to the US. Being at a sort of cross roads in her life, she decided to go to college (which is probably where she first met Rory), and try to normalize as she figured out what the fudge to do. Unfortunately, the unquiet nights of the World of Darkness soon dragged her into another conflict, one where she didn't feel as powerless to help people...

As for other hooks, she goes to the range a lot, she dabbles in music, and is otherwise a college student. Don't know if that helps!

I'll get the sheet up soon.

S
    Silverfaun

Hope I'm not intruding. I wasn't sure if this was all finalized or not. It would be awesome to be able to play in a Hunter game but I understand if I'm too new to the site. In regards to qualifications, I have run a Hunter the Vigil game in the past, years ago, at the table though it inevitably fell apart due to player schedules. I make no claims to how good my ability to run the game is but I figured I would put it out there.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I don't have any objection though I would think that would 'fill' the roster. 5-6 was the original goal and the top-end of comfortable for toons in a thread.

Here's my thoughts on rotation:

Benji
    Silverfaun
    Saber
    West
    Yum
    Cayce

I'm putting the 'untested' STs up front as the beginning will probably have the most char dev, as well as... well... testing them. Then ordered sitting STs from least busy (plot-wise) to most.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

11. Likes Benji liked this post

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

sounds good to me. this first plot is focused on a location where people can "safely" split off into smaller groups if you want faster moving threads, and i'll be stealing some aspects from west's titanic experiment to keep them synced up in time.

Still shooting for sheets by the 8th and opening the thread by the 10th. drop a line here if you need me to push that back a little or if you need some more info from me.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

If no one sees any mistakes on my sheet, I'm going to move it to the Hunter main forum?

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

it's good, I didn't find any math errors and if anyone else did I'm sure they would have raced to point them out for you west

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
+ Reply to Thread