Watch

Round Robin Hunter: the Vigil

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Well that's ... four? five?

I'm going to play my old Hunter, Rory, and I'm under the impression Cayce is reviving Tal Shoshani -- so that leaves chargen for everyone else.

Also, since threeeeee of us are running plots (or... errr... two are and on is prepping a new one) I think it would be wonderful​ for Benji to lead off!

I'll see about adding in Hunter to the charsheet code over the next couple of days.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

You would, wouldn't you?

Fine, we'll start with a standalone ghost story. I'll put what I need together, whoever is the real ST for this will let me know when everyone's sheets are ready, and we'll get to busting real good.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

3. Likes West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

tbh i wouldn't mind doing 'open' character sheets?

also, i probably should have clarified -- just keep your chars in notepad until i post here when the form/sheets are ready for usage.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

I am wanting to reprise Talya Shoshani, but I want to revise her charsheet and backstory a bit, too~

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

okay the character sheet formatting is done but i dont really want to go through making a whole new submission form for just a handful of people.

Let's just drop text submissions here and I'll format them for the character sheet code and drop them in the Hunter venue.

So here's the big question. Since we're not worried about crossover, do we want to start with 30XP or more?

I'll probably need to re-write Rory regardless to synch up with everyone.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Use this code to submit in this thread once we hash things out:

HTML Code:
    [sheettop=Hunter]
    #--------INFORMATION--------
    #Age = ??
    #Compact = CompactInfo
    #Conspiracy = ConspiracyInfo
    #Concept = Foo
    #Vice = Gluttony
    #Virtue = Charity
    #Name = Foo
    #Venue = Hunter
    #--------TRAITS--------
    #Defense = 3
    #Health = 8
    #Initiative = 7
    #Size = 5
    #Speed = 10
    #Willpower = 5
    #Morality = 5
    #--------ATTRIBUTES--------
    #Intelligence = 2
    #Wits = 3
    #Resolve = 2
    #Strength = 2
    #Dexterity = 3
    #Stamina = 3
    #Presence = 3
    #Manipulation = 2
    #Composure = 3
    #--------MENTAL SKILLS --------
    #Academics = 2
    #Computer = 1
    #Crafts = 0
    #Investigation = 0
    #Medicine = 3
    #Occult = 1
    #Politics = 2
    #Science = 2
    #--------PHYSICAL SKILLS --------
    #Athletics = 1
    #Brawl = 1
    #Drive = 0
    #Firearms = 0
    #Larceny = 0
    #Stealth = 1
    #Survival = 1
    #Weaponry = 1
    #--------SOCIAL SKILLS --------
    #Animal Ken = 0
    #Empathy = 2
    #Expression = 0
    #Intimidation = 0
    #Persuasion = 2
    #Socialize = 2
    #Streetwise = 0
    #Subterfuge = 2
    [/sheettop]
    [sheetextra="Specialties"]
    #Medicine (Surgery) = 0
    #Socialize (Formal) = 0
    #Weaponry (Bats) = 0
    [/sheetextra][sheetextra="Merits"]
    #Resources = 3
    #Status (Medicine) = 1
    [/sheetextra][sheetextra="Notes"]
    [/sheetextra]

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

30xp seems like a good benchamark for starting. Since it's a round robin style, are you planning on doing xp reports or would rewarding xp at the end of threads and plots be better?

I think murderizing XP reports sounds awesome. Might as well do XP per plot, right? We're all doing the same plots. Or, nearly, though I don't think anyone would begrudge the ST of the month's PC getting equal XP.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

For the initial story my plan for getting everyone together and to the location goes as such

Someone (Rory) suddenly receives an inheritance from distant and, up until now, unknown blood relations. This inheritance includes a very modest sum of money, a substantial area of land with an aging manor house. Rory needs to travel to the place to sign papers that make it all nice and legal. Rory was able to fineagle the lawyer into authorizing an advance on the financial windfall, enough to afford the down payment on an old Winnebago to take him and some friends on the road.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

agreed on XPRs ~

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread