THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

Okay my plan was to open with the cell rolling into town to meet with the lawyer who's handling the estate that Rory inherited where you meet some people and get some background info before letting you all off the chain and seeing how you mess my plans up. I can still do that, but insert a period where you have to cool your heels and wander around town for a bit if you want to social that way, or I can rewind back before you all hit the road if you want to session zero the cell up. Midway between the two is opening a thread where you all are already on the way to the plot in the Winnebago, but you are stopping the night at a roadside motel to get actual real person sleep and order pizza or Chinese or something.

Any of those sound good?

I know Cayce is travelling and has recovery to do after travelling as well as posting backlog, so any of those would probably give them the time to get back into the swing of things.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Maybe the third option - on the way but stopping for the night?

That way our toons can't screw up founding the cell AND the narrative integrity isn't diluted too much by a "quiet" scene wedged into the action.

0 Scenes

Too true Crow!

And that decided my vote! I'm all for real people and take out.

0 Scenes

Real people food and take out!

Gods my phone is annoying.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

Prelude thread is up folks (Link)
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Saber Sloth -- I dont want to assume too much so can we narrate making it back to the motel or...?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

0 Scenes

Saber Sloth -- I dont want to assume too much so can we narrate making it back to the motel or...?
    Narrate away! I'll figure this ST deal around you folks!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
+ Reply to Thread