Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Almost Finished...

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

The scene just gets better and fucking better

I am loving this. Seeing Arn go batshit is always fun.

Kharn

Arn's reaction has me cracking up, but given his paranoia, its completely expected and i love it

Are you fucking kidding me? Asa spent that much time with Arnoud and he STILL doesn't know if he's Kallisti? OMG that is hilarious!!

Asa has his own paranoiaa I see.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Well given how adverse Arn is to forming relationships, it's not a crazy question...

On the flip side, why do you think arn and Lenny got on so well?

Just for the record, we prefer the term careful to paranoid
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

A spade is a spade, paranoid is paranoid no matter how you'd like to sugar-cote it Mr. OCD.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

B

Which is our point, we aren't paranoid... just careful.

To suspect we are paranoid is, in fact, only something the paranoid would do. Now that we have established you are prone to paranoia we can no longer, in good conscious, trust you completely hence validating our subsequent careful behavior.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I think you'll also enjoy Asa's next post, Frost, barring something truly derailing from Arnoud. Then you can pass judgment
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

B

If it includes the imbibing of certain liquids Arnoud isn't sure which type he'd prefer in this situation.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

all done. very, very cool thread. arn is a great toon.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
+ Reply to Thread