DISPLAYED
The Look (tm)

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

There's also the dreaded F Word:

"Fine."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

I'm good at knowing when to expect The Talk. It comes shortly after the television is turned down.

Great, looks like I have loads to look forward to once I get into the dating scene...

Kharn

worst is when The Look, preceding The Talk, is preceded by "Baby, I promise I wont get mad, go right ahead": Fear those words....

*whips out a notepad and writes all of this down*

Do you men even have any idea why The Look, The Talk and The Dreaded Words even exist? Because you all don't listen, or if you do you have such short and crappy memories you can't even recite what we just said two minutes ago.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Really? And here I thought it's because women want to change the person they're with
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Kharn

ROFL i'm with West on that one

Sorry Frost, did you say something?

/me hides.

I have no interest in changing the person I'm with. I am more interested in said person learning to understand me. If I can get that, then I am good.

30 years old and still haven't figured it out.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
+ Reply to Thread