Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

If Faye noticed Alice’s panic, it doesn’t show, cause in fact, she doesn’t notice.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-05-25 15:44:19 Faye rolls 5 to Paying attention? (Wits+ Comp) (10 Again) 2, 5, 3, 6, 5 failure

Though her mention of seeing her mom, brought a raised eyebrow of confusion. Blue eyes flicker over to look at Konrad, and when he doesn’t mention anything, she shrugs.

“Oh, we can defiantly do it sooner than Halloween! Just let me know when you want to go out.” Would be fun to see if Alice could let go and have fun.

Fighting the urge to grin, Faye instead matches his mock surprise, “You’re right!” she exclaims with excitement. And then Konrad mentions….shopping? “You want to take us shopping?” she questions, not that she minded, but it wasn’t every day that a guy offers to take you shopping. "Is there something wrong with my club clothes?" she asks playfully with a pout, clearly giving him a hard time.

“Well, if Alice is game, then count me in.” she says with a smirk.

L

The flash of frustration was certainly noticed. But this wasn't the time or place to delve into it. So he squeezed her hand softly as it found his. And tilted his head slightly to the side at the latter part of what she had to say. The gleam in her eye was certainly something he could recognize. But that didn't mean he quite knew what conversation she was talking about. "Umm...which chat is that?"

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley had to chuckle at Sasha's comments. Still, the wounds seeped through: the guileless musician club owner couldn't stop that. Didn't notice it. Wasn't aware of it. Instead he continued:

"Well. Yeah. Baggage. Life. You know? I know you know. Its just... I haven't found the right people in a long while. Thought I found some but - you guessed it - their baggage got in the way. My baggage...? I've lost friends. Good friends. Sworn brothers - ah! Ain't like that no more. But at least here, with this place... I get to give back so that others can take the stage. Who knows. Maybe someone's story will go viral. And it'd be because of this place."

He beamed.

"Dancer? Huh. Well... I could ask around. Its not like I don't know people who are begging for some good dancers." His lips quirked and with a visible effort he clarified: "Professional dancers. To accompany their performances. I ah don't think you'd like my style of music: its for head banging and screaming. Or was, anyway. But sure, if something comes together I could... give you a call. See if we could make something of it."

He leaned on the bar, posture shifting as he waited. Waited for the offer of a business card. Or a number. An exchange of information.

Daisy Wen
    Daisy Wen

Daisy Wen

Wizened Artist
    Presence ●● (Vivacious)
    Striking Looks ●● (Delicate)
    Fame ● (Culture - Art World)
    Mantle (Spring) ● The scent of plum blossoms swirl around her, as their petals fall in her wake. Language - Mandarin.
    Mask

A slim and petite women, of seemingly fragile beauty. With hair as black as a raven wing, kept long, either loose around her shoulders, or pulled back into a bun. She has a fair complexion, with delicate features.
    Mien

This Porcelain fawn, Manikin is material, Beast in shape. Artist in reality. comprised a fine white china. Her hair, still long is glazed in jade. Dainty china antler-horns poke out from her hair. Unguligrades legs she crafted for herself, now support dainty deer hoofed feet. Her eyes are large, pupiless, and the entirety of the eye black as pitch. She's lean, her limbs are long, her fingers spindly, but carry a certainty and deftness when plying her craft.

Coco's words and charming wink revives a besotted smile in return.

"And I thank you for that my dear." Quite noticeably, Daisy's masked, and human eyes travel the length of Coco's shimmering sliver dress. "Though I must say great minds think alike." she finishes with a laugh, though nostalgia had been her initial reasoning for her choice in garments, but what emboldened her to venture out into the world wearing it was the look upon Coco's face when it was first spotted.

Puzzlement lasts for a second as she seeing a man with blond hair great herself and her date, then she slowing recognizes features not quite familiar, but growing in that direction. "Daniel?" Daisy guesses, "I do believe we are." she answers, agreeing with Ava, "'Tis hard to argue against a great time when you find yourself in such marvelous company."

"I am a sculptor by trade." and for a wizened, that was usually all there ever was. "I've seems to find my niche in surreal fantasy creatures." by taking her task and making it her own.

When the Iron Queen joins them, Daisy gives the women her hand to shake. Though the fawn's grip is light and delicate, nothing of the firmness that Daisy finds within the Smith's hands. "Hello Ramona. I'm Daisy," she has to still her tongue for she'd almost said 'Coco's Daisy', and perhaps it was still too soon for such things.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"You know, it's such a shame that we don't meet up like this more often," Coco opined with a precarious gesture of her drink.

"I certainly wouldn't mind being able to drink for free more often,"
    she added with a laugh, raising her glass then in mock salute to Daniel. It was a challenge, after all: you might be hospitable tonight, but will that be a rarity?

She hoped he would take the bait. She honestly wouldn't mind losing this competition if it did mean she suddenly had a free tab...though, when she thought of it like that, it sounded unforgivably callous even to herself.

Thankfully it was all unspoken.

"I'm am serious, though,"
    Coco amended. "Perhaps we should find an activity to all start together. Or perhaps we should simply set aside at least one day a month to meet up and enjoy each other's company amidst food or drink. I would even say we should start such a tradition tonight, except that I've promised to show Daisy more of the city. So, sadly, you'll be bereft of our company before long."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

6. Likes Pixie Styx liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Week to go!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    S
    Sasha

“Baggage is part of life. I don’t know one person over the age of twenty that is without it.” Of course, most of the people she knew were of the Freehold other than Him. He didn’t seem to have an ounce of baggage, even the things that complicated Him didn’t seem that complex.

Giving back seemed to be part of the Winter’s calling, even if it was still taking as well. “It’s a very different way of giving back, but I’m certain people will appreciate it. I don’t entirely know how people get on the ‘scout maps’ or whatever it’s called, but, I’m guessing it will take just one agent or talent seeker to find someone astounding and keep revisiting.” At least the Dancer knew a little about that side of the business.

The Fairest saw Saul’s face, she grinned back. “Well, it’s not necessary, but, I wouldn’t mind performing again, in public. But like I said not 'that' type of dancing.” Hopefully she wasn’t sealing her own fate by mentioning that considering where they were and she was going to make sure she made it clear she wasn't a stripper. L’aire pulled out the card from the studio with Studio One’s number. Strange the standards she had, but when someone names the bar Electric Fairyland, the paranoia wouldn’t go away quickly.

“You know, we could always talk in more detail about this when you’re not so busy with customers.” Glancing around, nodding to Rick and Terri that she was nearly ready to go.

“I like coffee.” L’aire stated with her smile seeping into her violets.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Coffee. Yes. Oh - and that reading? Not that I'm any good. With the cards, I mean."

Fox like was Crowley's happy smile as cards and numbers were exchanged.

His eyes lifted to run spot checks on his club: the clientele; his assistant at the bar; the musicians on the stage.

He found himself leaning back on his feet, chest puffing with pride.

It was a good night.

11. Likes liked this post
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad chuckles along with Madison's playful offense. "No no, I think you look great in anything, and less than anything," he answers in mock apology. "I just figured Alice here might need help picking something out. Since she hasn't been clubbing before. And I've got the cash to spare even if it'll feel like I'm treating myself."

He flashes a shameless grin to accompany his flirting. Though Madison seems to welcome the attention, he's still not sure how comfortable Alice is with the whole idea.

"What do you say, Alice? Think of it as an educational experience." Saber Sloth

13. Likes , Orianna liked this post
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri grinned as she looked round and caught the nod from L'aire, getting the signal that it was time to go.

"Well, I'll let you think about it on the way home. Perhaps over dinner to, if you're really lucky," she replied as her head slowly returned to Rick, detaching her hands from his and running them down over his thighs as she turned to leave, signalling back to L'aire with a nod.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread