Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Only a Master of Life

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Ankh, referring to 5 Aggravated...

Turning back to Falx. "Now, I'll heal you, because your injuries are minor. But I promise you Falx, if you do this again, I'll let you suffer. Ok?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

lol I read that and was like O_O.....minor.....wtf is considered serious then....

L

Yep, I found that pretty amusing too. Perhaps she'd consider what happened to Darryl in the Bar Brawl thread to be a significant injury?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Well, in her defense, she erased the wounds in a few seconds with a single spell
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

ya...Life is one arcana that seems like every mage should have it. Even if they don't fight, its still useful to have a dot or two.

Ankh

If Falx had been cut in half, then Ankh would be worried. 5 aggs is negligible.

Yep, I found that pretty amusing too. Perhaps she'd consider what happened to Darryl in the Bar Brawl thread to be a significant injury?
    It's just a flesh wound!

Just a flesh wound

+ Reply to Thread