Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
A Letter Sent to Asa Clarke

Arnold drafts a letter and sends it to the Prince:

Prince Clarke

As you no doubt know, I have purchased the Monte Cristo Hotel. Once renovations are complete I will be redubbing it the Sundown Sacramento Hotel and re-opening it for business. I write this letter to inform you that, by your leave, I will remove my office from the Avalon and move it to the Sundown where I will be residing from here on out. I also write to request that you allow Deputy Connelly to remain at Avalon, employed as a bartender. I believe such a position would assist his efforts to build an information network in the city. Furthermore, it would comfort me if a branch of my office remained at your Elysium. You may even get him to serve drinks, if you'd like. He is at your disposal.

I am, as always, your loyal servant. If any of the aforementioned subjects should disagree with you, please inform me so that I may make it right,

Signed
    Lord Reeve Arnold Culler; Regent of South Sacramento; Priscus of the Nosferatu

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Well, good lord. That's a mouthful of titles.

Asa considered the letter for a few moments, and picked the one that fit the circumstances the best.

Then changed his mind.

Might as well let him enjoy it.

Regent Culler, Lord Councilor of the Invictus, Reeve of The Domain, & Priscus of the Haunts,

That is agreeable.

Prince Clarke

[banner]asa[/banner]
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Closed Thread