Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Candy from a baby...

Goodness, Zero even makes children cry. If your looking for a 'good' reason to like him, stop now. Zero is the type of guy you just love to hate.

http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...12&postcount=3

And he is hilarious.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

lol thanks. i've actually been looking forward to this thread
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Oh my -god-....
    There are no words. Fuckin' Zero, man...

I never really found anything redeeming about Zero, and this just puts him even lower... Great writing, though! Agreed on the "love to hate" relationship, heh...

It just keeps getting more and more hilarious:

Quote Originally posted by West:
    Zero pumps his arms and robots his legs while singing The Loco-Motion as he leads Errant to the buggies. It's easy to see why kids might find him entertaining.

As they near the front of the line, Zero turns to Errant. Gone is the buffoonish, happy face, and his tone becomes deadly serious.

"I want to drive."

Wow.....just wow. Zero was always an ass but I never realized he'd gotten that bad.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

B

Wow.....just wow. Zero was always an ass but I never realized he'd gotten that good.

Fixed. :P

LOL Oh thank you!
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

And now the icing on the cake. Poor Errant, lol...

"Awwwww, man, you joined because everyone else did? That's lame, dude. Didn't your mama ever ask you about jumping off bridges?"

Through some trees, Errant can see the shack where they got in the buggy coming into view. Zero flicks his joint out of the buggy.

"Anyway, I'm overdue for a little vaaaaay-kaaaaay," he trills. "So, you're the boss of the FC." So saying, he hops out of the buggy into the trees just as the buggy clears them.

So... there's Errant, alone, in the passenger seat, and it's almost time to disembark from his wonderful buggy ride.

At least the hot pink Hannah Montana hat in the driver's seat is there to keep him company.

G
    Gelosiana

Hey, he did a good job. Ridding the world of anything Hannah Montana should be looked upon with pride and awe.

+ Reply to Thread