Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
If and When

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Lynn paled, her jaw dropping slightly at Coco's tirade. Suddenly it snapped closed with a sharp click and red flags rose up on either cheek. Knowingly or not, Coco had managed to mash her finger down on nearly every one of her remaining hot buttons. When she spoke, it was obvious that she was maintaining her temper by only the thinnest of margins.

"I wasn't aware that I needed your permission to do anything at all. I asked Morgan to join me in a Motley because she's my friend, because we are often together and because we share similar interests. And by the way, she has never said a bad word about you to me, so I have no idea what your problem is." She drew a deep breath and tried to loosen her jaw. "I did need your help. I asked you as a friend and a fellow courtier, but I certainly did not place any expectations on that and if you had any you failed to let me know. As for the rest. I found ways to succeed without borrowing money, a fact of which I am quite proud. Also, you're never around to talk to and while I've been in mourning for my dead husband for the past year or so and not interested in hooking up with anyone, if and when I do, I prefer men."
    Awesome post, Trickster !
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Lynn Mills

Thank you kindly! Wasn't sure if that was over the top or not, lol.

S
    Selena

Never! Write what you feel, that's when things are awesome!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I think only a second pimp slap would have made it over the top. Pretty sure!
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

"Figure out something to do that doesn't involve sex. "
    I have to admit...

...I always figured my vampire would be the first one to hear that.

Lynn Mills

Yeahhhhh.... Lynn doesn't pull punches when she's pissed.

+ Reply to Thread