Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 27
DISPLAYED
The Garment Jungle

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Why, of course. Shoes are a girl's best friend and can make the right statement whatever the outfit, or lack thereof," Terri grinned. "What style do you prefer, Angel?" she asked before offering anything that may offend.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Two days until the month mark!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

A
    Angel Ducard

"Oh, I don't know... something close toed with a bit of a heal. Nothing too severe. I am a simple girl" I smile to my fashion adviser. I look over and see Vivian playing with her new toy and snicker a little. "I can't decide who is playing with who over there..." I say under my breath so just Terri hears.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

With a grin, Terri turned to where she had several pairs of shoes on offer, plucking three to show to Angel.

1st Pair

2nd Pair

3rd Pair

As Angel looked at them, Terri chuckled, head turning to take in Vivian and Marcus. "Cat and mouse spring to mind," she grins turning back. "Don't forget that I'm also a designer, so if there's nothing that catches your eye, I can always try to come up with something more personal for you, Angel, or alter what is on offer."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus takes the offered hand in his own and holds it for a moment as he openly appraises her from head to toe.

"A pleasure, Vivian. I think I might have something that will satisfy you."

Scooping up three sets of rings from the counter, he offers them for the enticing woman's inspection. Having taken note of her outfit, he has obviously chosen them to compliment her current wardrobe. As her hand rests in his, he raises an eyebrow as if to inquire if she is curious to see if they might possibly be a good fit.

Rings

tealring1.jpgtealring2 (214x170).jpgtealring3 (214x204).jpg

V
    Vivian York

“I do like to be satisfied, but I have unique tastes.” Laughing with clear flirtatious undertones.

As he pulled three rings from the counter, her eyes drifted to the hand that held them. Bold, strong, yet necessarily delicate as well. The rings were also quite lovely.

“Mmm… something without color. Or universal. I’d like to wear it frequently. However, I must depart for the evening. I have an appointment.”

The Daeva’s free hand slipped into her purse pulling out a card from the side inner pocket. The only thing on her card was the number in red raised ink to her alternate phone. Since he still held her hand, she pulled herself to him, leaning slightly on the table but not enough to imbalance it. “Perhaps contact me at a later date? I’d like to see what else you may have. Hmmm?” Vivian was serious. She really did want a unique and fascinating ring.

Pulling herself back, yet her hand remained, the Daeva turned toward the boutique. “Angel, we must depart soon.”

Trying to wrap this since we’ve hit a month

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Eventually, everyone goes their separate ways.

End Scene
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.