Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
If > then

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I absolutely adore Twist's black and white views on certain things, and this had me literally laughing out loud. Deltadream's continued ability to capture it in such succinct, yet delightfully charming, one-liners is a constant source of entertainment.

Quote Originally posted by Twist:
    She couldn't be a good hound and willingly let him do exactly what he said- walk into a Carthian meeting attempting to deceive them all and take control. And by the goddess she was a good hound and thus would not do such a thing.
    This is from Second Test Ride, a Scene I absolutely loved the whole way through. Thanks delta
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

Thank you West. You flatter my rp abilities and I will do my best to keep you and others entertained. And I enjoyed the scene bunches and bunches myself.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I did too It was very, very cool to see both of them outside their comfort zones and 'normal' behavior.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

+ Reply to Thread