Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Why? What were you talking about?

Madison looks at Michael with a frown. She wasn't sure if he was actually talking about the job of harnesser or if he was using it as a guise to discuss the topic of the Ventrue clan. She was actually discussing the art of suspension and the necessary skills required to practice it.

She shakes her head slightly to clear it. Hopefully the Prince would agree to speak with her and Michael could get to his point.
    This made me laugh

Madison Wells

Well..... sometimes it is just really hard to tell where people are coming from and even if the player knows, the character could be totally lost. Especially a character that is used to getting to the point. There is a reason MS didn't pick Madison to be the political representative.

'Asa' turned to regard the diminutive Paladin. "If he puts on a proper show, then perhaps. Do you think he can paint a proper picture of a Lord using you as a canvas?" he asked with a predatory grin.
    Madison looks from Asa to Michael and then back to Asa. "Honestly? No, I do not. Nor do I feel I can put on a show that will satisfy one such as yourself. However, I am willing to try and that is what should make the difference. Isn't it?"

Now she wasn't talking about anything that had to do with what Michael was preparing for.
    Ah this thread is turning out to be so great. Why must it always be at Michael's expense

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I've loved the thread, from teh very beginning w/ Victoria. This is like so Ventrue it's just awesome.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Do you think he can paint a proper picture of a Lord using you as a canvas?" he asked with a predatory grin.
    I had to repeat this quote, because of the awesomeness of the double entendre.

Awww we all love Michael, he's just so.........easy sometimes.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

+ Reply to Thread