DISPLAYED
(Ace of Spades) Misfits Concert

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

-1 Vitae for Blush of Life

The Ace of Spades venue is packed with the bodies of Kine. Or for some, Sleepers, that look forward to a night of rebellious horror punk music and heavy metal. The voices coming up from the crowd radiate excitement from pent up energy which spreads out into the surrounding parking lot where many wait to get inside. Konrad stands among them, two tickets in his pocket, waiting for his date for the evening. A tall beautiful blonde with a naughty streak is a tempting recipe that even an undead bloodsucker like himself couldn't pass up.

Many of the fans yell loudly to each other in the wake of the noise, reminiscing old concerts or detailing news about the band. The Misfits had been performing for decades and had collected quite a few news-worthy stories attached to them. Everything from old dramas to new lawsuits, but ultimately they were here for the music and making memories witnessing Jerry Only, Dez Cadena, & Eric "Goat" Arce perform on stage.

Metal heads with long unkempt hair parade around with ripped t-shirts and black leather. Punk culture is just as represented, with tattoos & piercings among the physical forms of expression. The smell of beer & sweat mingle just as the genres of the Misfits' music.

Orianna Faye

2. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The night of the concert arrived, and Faye was busying herself bouncing around the apartment getting ready. Clothes were taken from her closet and drawers, held up then thrown onto the bed in frustration. Finally, she settled upon her leather pants and a lacy, sparkly sheer top. Before getting dressed, she worked at dying the ends of her hair, once done, makeup was applied and her clothes were put on.

Again, she took a cab, not sure of what the parking would be like. As the cab pulled up, she paid the driver and eyes scan the crowd gathered. After a few moments, they settle upon Konrad, and a wide smile appears on her lips as she bounces up to him.

“Hey you! Looks like it’s going to be a great concert.”

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad blinks a few times, seemingly stunned by the approach of the gorgeous Madison. He sets his jaw back in place before it falls to the ground. "Whoa, I mean, you look..." Good enough to eat... "Fantastic, Maddy. Hang on, I think I've got time to grab a stick to keep all these other creeps off of ya." He smirks, a flash of teeth, to convey his jovial flattery. Tight leather again? Nice, he thinks, appraising her figure.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She beams at the compliment, “Really? Thanks!” she replies, clearly pleased. “Glad you like.” Being called Maddy was new, but she’ll go with it. “And I have to add, you’re a lot cuter out of the bunny costume.” Wink.

As he mentions getting a stick, she laughs, “Going to be my knight in shining armor?” she asks playfully. “But I must warn you, I’m very capable of defending myself.”

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad doesn't doubt it. She looked fit for certain. And Konrad isn't exactly much of a fighter, not that he's been able to avoid fights lately. "Alright then, I'll just be your backup just in case. At least I know I don't need my rabbit's feet to stay lucky." Maybe if the night went well his luck would reach that all time high.

"Ready to head inside?" Konrad waves his tickets between them and gestures to the entryway where the line presses into the building en masse. He offers a hand to take hers if she'll let him, just so they don't get separated by the surge of bodies. Chances are they might actually have to fight for space once inside. Didn't matter what metal band you went to see, a mosh pit is sure to form.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She smirks, “Sounds like a plan. And you never know, I could be a lucky charm.” Wink. Oh, he had no idea just how lucky she could be. The joys of being able to shift the odds in your favor.

“Defiantly! I haven’t been to a concert in years and have been looking forward to this.” She replied before accepting his offered hand with a grin. If the crowd bothered her, she didn’t let on, the smile never wavering. “Lets show these kids how to rock.” Ok, it sounded cheesy, but she didn’t care. She was there to have fun and let loose.

8. Likes Teeramus liked this post

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

And kids they were. Konrad is pushing seventy now and remembers when rock concerts were invented. Though the music had changed somewhat, and the extravagance reaching new extremes, the heightened energy of the crowd has the same flavor as it did in the half a century ago.

"Woo!" whoops Konrad loudly as he makes his way through to the doors, presenting their tickets to the attendants.

Once they've passed through the bottleneck, there's a bit more shoulder space as bodies jockey for position to get their ideal view of the stage. They're not in the best seats in the house, but they're not going to miss anything either.

"Hey, alright. We made it here alive." In a matter of speaking. "Now's my turn to treat you. You mind holding this spot while I grab us some drinks? I could see if they've got more Absinthe?"

Not that he's too eager to vomit it all back up later, but Madison would likely have a better time with a few drinks in her.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

You can't mark a public event in a public place in a public thread as "Private"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

11. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye cheers along with him, getting into the spirit of the concert.

She hadn’t been in such tight surrounds in quite some time, and at first it was almost overwhelming. Quietly she focuses on her heart beat and slowing it, it took a few seconds, but once it was done, a grin appeared on her face.

Thankfully they could see the stage, though she expected things were going to get more interesting once the band started.

“Alive so far.” She agrees with a laugh. “Oh, thanks! And no worries about them having Absinthe, I’m totally cool with beer.” At a concert, beer seemed more appropriate, and she liked beer.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

He nods, winking before pressing back into the crowd towards the side wall where a long polished wood counter housed one of the four packed bars at the venue. Flashing his ID, he manages to get a couple brown ales on tap before squeezing back out into the main floor. It's a few minutes until he reaches Madison again.

"Jeez, had to kill a man to get back here in one piece," he jokes when he finally nears her side. "A drink for the lady," he offers, handing Madison the beer. "Place seems a little smaller once you're inside. So any of the other concerts you've been to as tame as this?" Considering the music hasn't started up yet, the comment didn't hold much weight. He only attempts to make light of the kids that they'd be showing up with their rocking spirit.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread