Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Dark and Smoky

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Daeva | Unaligned | BP • |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP ¾

P
    Peter Baldwin

The murmurings of the Kine meant little to the inhuman Priscus of Clan Nosferatu. "Offense?" the Knight asked, amused. "I was just curious. And teams are fine." He looked to Ducard. "You any good?" he joked, a half-smile crossing his face that almost managed to look not totally tense.

He still remembered how to pretend at being normal, to play at Masquerade.

The Haunt's gaze panned over to the beautiful Fairest. "It's important to be mindful of other's sticks and balls, yes. But I don't know of any rules against leaning over the table," Baldwin deadpanned. "I probably will lean over the table at some point or another."

As the beer arrived, he nodded his thanks to the Gangrel.

The Darkling couldn't help but crack a brief smirk over the innuendo. As it faded, he took a few short steps to were pool cue's were stored against the wall. In a place like this, they were battered and bowed, which meant most people brought there own. It wasn't like the tables were in much better shape.

Maredrauga tried to find the best of the bunch for him and L'aire, which meant two cues with tips... that weren't shaped like recurve bows. It didn't take much effort...

"Here you go..." Maredrauga said to L'aire as he came back over with the two cues.
    Daeva | Unaligned | BP • |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP ¾

S
    Sasha

L’aire wrinkled her face slightly, but nodded to Angel. “Yes, that’s about it.” It wasn’t like she could explain to them that she was poisoned to believe she was in a dream in the Hedge. Well, the Darkling would get it. The others would think she was a whack job. At least the other guy realized the dangers. “Thanks AJ.”

Since the Peter guy seemed to ask the other woman if she was any good, L’aire presumed he wanted the latter. “So, mixed teams?” The Fairest asked very questionably to the other two.

His gaze to her didn’t seem alarming, but she nodded. The guy seemed to be suggesting leaning over the table. Not that she’d go out of her way to do so. It was amusing. Still, she gravitated unconsciously to the Whisperwhisp and took the cue from him. “Thank you Aiden.”

“I’ve not racked balls before.” Furrowing her brow. “Those balls.” Pointing at the table, but her point seemed to be toward AJ’s direction. Her hand went to her temple for a second. “I mean the billiard ones.” A sheepish smile is on her face while she breathes in a little deeper, grasping onto the stick tighter.

Oh that makes you look realllllll intelligent L'aire.

ooc

A
    Angel Ducard

I give a smile and a small shake of my head, I would guess she is a bit nervous it seems. "We always used to play that you had to keep at least one foot on the floor. But that was just casual games. Which I would have to hope that this would be..." I give a small wink as I move to take the rack out and begin setting the balls up appropriately. Stripe, Solid, Stripe in numerical order, Except the 8, which goes in the middle.

"Well thank you AJ, that is sweet of you..." Giving him a little wink, "Could you roll those balls this way please..." I ask anyone at the other end of the table as I lean, at the waste, just a bit to grasp the balls that are reachable. I can't help but let my eyes float to my conversation partners, wondering if anyone is trying to sneak a peek.

T
    Tre

I move off the bar chair and place my hands on the scattered balls, rolling them down the table to her one at a time in order as to help with the racking.

I note how she leans at the waist just enough so the top of her blouse opens and gives a glimpse of cleavage, but that’s not what interests me the most about her, her eyes, her eyes are what I’m more drawn to, that deep come hither look that speaks of things best whispered in dark corners.

“All this talk bout sticks an balls ya’d think we was playin strip pool er sumthin.” I give Angel a tempting grin in return, almost that coy school by response.

“Wonder ow tha owner would feel bout that.” I give a slight chuckle at my own jest. I know how uneasy I can make people feel times due to the intensity of my personality, but those are the cards we play.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

One week to close!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

P
    Peter Baldwin

Baldwin's eyes snapped over to greet Ajax's, no warmth behind them. There never was, these nights.

"This crowd? I'd imagine they'd enjoy it. Especially the cons."

He smirked at the Gangrel. This wasn't a friendly place. This was the haunt of Haunts, and in the darkened, cruel corners of the Nosferatu, their Priscus was supreme. He came to this bar because friends of his did. Maintaining relationships mattered. One night, perhaps he'd buy the joint.

Baldwin gestured to the stunning blonde, looking to her as he moved about the tables, sliding balls Angel's way.

"Would you care to break?"

Maredrauga eyes searched, until they found the little cube of blue chalk. While he still listened to the bullshitting, he was thoroughly focused on the game at hand. Stepping past the others, he picked up the chalk from its hiding place next to a half full ashtray.

He could tell it was already well-worn from people spinning it upon the felt tip of the pool cue. As he stepped back around to the others, he slowly got a good coat of chalk upon the warped pool cue's tip. By the time he was standing back next to L'aire, he was finished with it and offered it up to her.

"Here ya go..."

"Not like it is going to be a huge diff, with how warped these cue's are."
    Maredrauga's wary gaze slowly moved back towards Peter. "Found some chalk..."

S
    Sasha

Nodding, “Yeah, Angel, I think those rules would work. I’m not exactly sure how you’d do it otherwise. With no feet on the floor.” Her expression clear that she was attempting to picture it while looking at the table. It seemed that the strange woman had done this several times before.

“Well, what do you expect AJ, it is billiards, right?” The Dancer slightly shrugged, a smirk on her lips. At least the banter with the three strangers wasn’t as bad as it could have been.

L’aire studied the man who made her skin goose bump. If she didn’t know any better, his icy demeanor reminded her of a Winter. But there was the lack of emotion that made him seem more like something else.

“Oh, hey thanks again.” Taking the cue and waiting her turn. “I’m not picky when it comes to these.” Wiggling the stick. “I’m not a professional or anything.”

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.