Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"I'm sorry to hear that, Tessa." Tally says, looking towards the fellow Courtless. Within seconds, she's bringing out an order form and puts down Morgan's name upon the customer name.

"Well then, let's begin, shall we?" She says, turning to look towards Morgan, ready to proceed in filling out the sheet. "You mentioned stress balls and beanie bag chairs, correct?"

With Morgan's help, it shouldn't be long before the order form gets filled in. "I'm guessing you want this order filled before Christmas?" Is her next question.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan looked at the form and quickly started filling it out, blathering to herself, "Okay-okay, 40, no-50, no-74-strange-number, 74 stress balls. And a beanie-bag chair...inna nice color...huh?" She looked back up at Tally. She should fill it out before-no, delivery before Christmas, "Oh, um, heh-heh, yada-yes please. I-if possible before Christmas be good, heh. I c-c-can add extra if needed for rush delivery, heh. T-t-hank you Tally," The bouncy raccoon finished filling out the form and handed it over to the wolf.

She looked over at Tessa as the ferret girl declined any holiday shopping. Her fellow steepscrmabler was still having money trouble? Morgan frowned at that, "Um, T-tessa? I c-can lend you if-if there tis anything that catch your sight-interest, heh. A-a-and, uh, if money-work you need...I mmmight be able to aid. I c-could try sending courier j-jobs your way if you wish to attempt them, heh."

Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

He waves off Tessa's comment. "You two take your time, don't listen to me." He pokes at the black and white plush toy. Morgan seems more likely to put in an order, so Kyle continues to browse. When she mentions something about 74 stress balls he lets out an astonished whistle. He busies himself until he overhears something about money trouble. Kyle hasn't given much thought to employment in the city before tonight. He has his music, of course. Maybe he could find a way to share his talents with the locals. He would have to bring that up at this 'club' meeting.

He shakes his head in empathy. "You know, Tessa... I'm probably not gonna find anything I need out here. If you need to buy something tonight, maybe I could help. If Morgan hadn't found my money I would be broke tonight anyways." He pulls the wad from his pocket and stretches it out towards the ferret girl. "If you can find something to spend it on tonight, it's yours." He puts on his best, most friendly smile.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri continued to help the ladies in her store, bringing various garments and accessories for them to peruse. Even if they didn't buy anything, it was nice to be busy!

Sorry for the delay!
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

V
    Vivian York

One would think that if someone was offering to buy your stuff, that you would stop the idle chatter and concentrate on shopping. Perhaps the performer would have if her friend hadn’t come along.

Alas, Vivian had places to go, someone to do and things to bite; in no particular order.

“Well ladies, this has been a fascinating treat, but I honestly need to dash. More shopping to do!” The Daeva’s voice rang bright, but in an honest hurty.

Digging in her handbag a moment, she produced a black card with red numbers and some bills. “Miss, here’s my card.” The only thing on it was Vivian’s phone number. “Here is some cash to pay for all of some of the lady’s things. Keep the change, if any.” Handing Terri several large bills.

Slipping another card to Faye, she quickly spoke. “Call me when your next gig is dahling.”

“For now I must dash. Good meeting you all!”

Not like anyone gave a bloody damn. She handed out money and it didn’t seem to matter. Oh well, she’d continue to pay it forward or whatever the hell was meant by that.

Viv leaves, there is no stopping a woman with a purpose.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

End Scene
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread