Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Mission Report to Asa Clarke

Regina Pia

PRE

:regina:

Regina immediatley sets about writing up her report and the incident, and has Nami deliver it.

Prince Asa Clarke,
    It is my great pleasure to inform you that the troublemaker, Ramon, who created headlines with his brazen acts against the masquerade has been dealt with. It is with great admiration that I include the names of Mister Lorne Cassaday, Madam Sabri Nidra, and Roxie Hart, as they were instrumental in the removal of this pest; I humbly ask that no honor be placed on me that is not also on them.

I would also like to inform you that your domain has neighbors in Robbins. House Oberloch, a group of protean using vampires has laid claim to the area, and uses their mortal connections with the sherriff to enforce their rule. That it took so long to silence an issue within their realm stems more from their leader's overzealous caution in my estimation.

Below is a full briefing, and I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have on any subject.

I arrived with Priscus O-Yama in Robbins several months ago, and we began researching the area. After several meetings with the locals, we discovered that the troublemaker, named Ramon, had left a dead body on an alter drained of all blood. We removed the body and dealt with it such that the authorities would not be notified. Eventually Madam Nidra, myself, Mister Cassaday, and Roxie Hart attacked his stronghold, but were interrupted by the arrival of House Oberloch, who demanded by what rights we hunted on their grounds. I explained patiently and honorably to them about the headlines that Ramon had caused, and about how his troubles had expanded beyond their borders.

They received us well, although quite tersely, and demanded a payment for our tresspassing, namely the torpored body of Ramon. I insisted that Ramon needed to be dealt with, to be brought before your laws for judgment. The master of House Oberloch, who had extremely potent blood, insisted that the criminal was on his land, and that as punishment, the youngest of house Oberloch would diablerize him. Fearing for the safety of our badly outnumbered and badly wounded comrades, I acquiesed to his demands for the body. He informed me that the ceremony would take place at the next full moon, and that I was welcome to observe should I chose. I politely declined. We then left Robbins, and returned to Sacramento.

In conclusion:

Ramon is in torpor, in the hands of house Oberloch, who plan to diablerize him next month. His mortal allies are either dead or fleeing from the House's mortal sherriff.
    Madam Nidra, Lorne Cassady, and Roxie Hart all were quite important in the destruction of this rogue's guards and I recommend them for honors pertaining to valor.

Should your Highness require anything else, please hesitate not to ask.

Lady Councilor Regina Pia
    Meister of Arms
    Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Thorned Wreath
    (her signature and seal)

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

[banner]asa[/banner]

Asa read the letter, pausing once to glance at a map, and then finished it. It had taken some time, but apparently Regina Pia had seen the matter through, to the best of her ability. It spoke well for her effectiveness and tenacity.

Delivered by Olivette...

Ms. Pia,

Thank you for pursuing this matter to it's conclusion.

If you have any interest in continuing your service to Sacramento, perhaps Mr. Culler would be interested in having you as a deputy. It occurs to me that with the Reeve also being Invictus, this should also satisfy your personal oaths.

Regards,

Asa Clarke
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina quickly reads the letter, and stops olivette before she leaves.
    "Miss Olivette, please inform Prince Clarke that I have received his letter, and appreciate his words of wisdom." There was no need to bother the prince with further communication.

Closed Thread