Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Asa and Victoria

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

I'm loving this interaction between a new and 'rather confident' vampire and the local prince. West's subtlety of the Prince is perfect for Victoria's near over the top Madam.

http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3035

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

I'm really enjoying writing for Victoria and I'm glad others enjoyed reading it. For some reason her personality just clicked with me. I hoped that I wasn't going too far with her mannerisms, but she is not a shy or hesitant woman.

That, and she's smoking hot

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

It's been fun; I really regretted slinging a one-liner last night, but I wasn't sure how quickly people were going to move the thread and wanted to get Victoria into the meeting. Should have realized it's the Dreaded Slow Weekend
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

But there is still time. Asa hasn't mentioned "Oh, and please, call me Prince." I'm waiting for Victoria's response to that 'one liner'.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

It's the Circle of Unlife

Lioni did it to Asa. They were just pal-ing around until one day she was suddenly the Alder Lady such-and-such... so... he's terribly entertained by it all, given the location...

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

In RL, I introduced my wife to someone I knew in the SCA. It was at an event, and he had just finished heavy weapons fighting, and was changing, so he was basically shorts and t-shirt and sweat. We chatted, then later, in court, my wife hit me as 'the guy' was introduced as 'Duke Sir Finn'.

"You didn't tell me he was royalty!" she says.

I shrug. "He is a decent fencer, too." I couldn't help grinning.

Kharn

In RL, I introduced my wife to someone I knew in the SCA. It was at an event, and he had just finished heavy weapons fighting, and was changing, so he was basically shorts and t-shirt and sweat. We chatted, then later, in court, my wife hit me as 'the guy' was introduced as 'Duke Sir Finn'.

"You didn't tell me he was royalty!" she says.

I shrug. "He is a decent fencer, too." I couldn't help grinning.
    ugh... i've had a moment like that, my "enemy" was fighting sword & board, and i was fighting greatsword and got lucky and managed to knock the shit outta him... feeling full of myself, i proceeded to say "you're not half bad, i'll go easy next time"... didn't find out till later that he was our kingdoms new Lord Marshal.... :o

needless to say, ass-handed-to-me was an understatement for the next time we fought

+ Reply to Thread