Tracy looked at him in silence for a moment, eventually shrugging in response. "Sure, why not?" she said to the other Gangrel. Part of her was surprised that she hadn't run into Bobcat in the past, since she had spent much of her Requiem on the road, getting to know the Southwest quite well during that time. "You know, we have more in common than just our blood," she said to the guy, a smirk forming across her lips. Perhaps he would do alright here in Sacramento, if he learned to respect the pecking order and all that jazz.

"Look, I'm gonna be candid with you," said the petite Priscus. "Back there at the meeting, you didn't make any friends. That's not a good place to start when you are brand new to the city." She paused for a moment, her emerald green eyes looking right into his own. "Our Clan is known for its ability to survive in a variety of situations. Our blood's gifts help with that, and it is why so many of us end up as nomads. However, the viciousness of politics in an Invictus Domain are like nothing you may have seen before," she said to the guy, her words sincere.

"If you plan on sticking around here, you are gonna need to learn a few things," said the redheaded Savage. "You are also gonna need allies, so even if you aren't good at making new friends, you need to just fucking pretend, alright?" Tracy paused for a moment, making sure that Bobcat was following her train of thought. "With this being an Invictus Domain, there are certain expectations. There's protocol you need to learn and follow when you are attending Court and dealing with people who've got official titles. Personally, I don't give a rat's ass if you call me Tracy when we are outside of Court and away from the ears of the Invictus. However, when we are at formal gatherings, you need to refer to me as Priscus Burns," she explained to the guy, her gaze not breaking away from his as she spoke.

"I know it sounds like a bunch of pompous bullshit, but its the way Vics do things, and they are the ones in charge around here," she said to him, offering a quick shrug. "As Pricus, I am empowered to grant you temporary Acknowledgment within Sacramento. You will need to speak with the Seneschal, a woman known as Martha Villiers, in order to swear an oath and receive permanent Acknowledgment within the Domain." Tracy paused again, allowing for her words to sink in.

"Now, before I grant you with temporary Acknowledgment, I have one final question." She paused once again, a serious look in her eyes. "Who do you run with?" He had said he wasn't a Carthian, and by the looks of it he was no Invictus either. If the guy had no Covenant affiliation, then that was that. But if Tracy came to find out that he was in fact Brood, she would ash him in a matter of seconds without thinking twice about it.
Best. Ack. Ever.