Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Parkour training

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Gregory did well for a first timer, though Morgan did wonder if he had any fae advantages. The Darkling clearly had some skill and probably be good at parkour if he treid out. "Jon" definetely got points for persistence, but he just couldn't maintain the flow. It wasn't a lack of skill, though Morgan did wince when she heard the thwack of that branch hitting him, "Oooh, t-that had ta hoit."

She put on a friendly smile as they caught up to her, "Um, heh-heh, y-you doods did doo, heh, well f-for first time. N-nothing broken so yay that, heh. P-practice makes you better all after, sssso setbacks best anticipated at initiation." Then Ermon arrived. His performance caused her to raise an eyebrow. He did quite a bit better, "Um...heh-heh. Moment-tye. Uh, y-yes f-for work. Lots c-called traceurs. G-guess practie with tracuers, heh," well she couldn't say "I learned it running from mosnters trying to eat my kidney, "oh-oh, plus start with gymnastics heh. Aaand exuberation izzz fine."

She looked over at the other two and then looked around the area. "Um, di-did you folks wanna tries again or-or do you want to find a wall so I c-can demon-street a wall run? Um, l-like a public bathroom maybe, if there is one here." She sounded unsure in tone. She didn't know the layout of the park too well. "T-the only other thingie I can show is, heh, tree climbing. Imma not gonna try the playground equipment. Nada want break anything b-built for wee ones."

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

Gregory's laugh is a throaty thing that bubbles up as he observes the other's efforts and listens to Morgan's assessment. "A fine thing it is. That I were younger..." He doubts his age is what holds him back. Climbing, jumping, they were simple things. But all together with running and acrobatic instincts, it requires different reflexes. His years of staying still in one place deprived him of such exercises or techniques. But no matter. That was then, this is now. Perhaps he could improve yet.

"I do wish to see this wall running you speak of, Morgan, though I dare not try it yet. If you feel you can manage such a feat, it would delight me to see it." The Gargoyle rises up from the grass with a show of effort and walks over. "By your lead," he says, allowing her to pick the place for her demonstration.

Miach

PRE

The tall blonde had to admit that he had been the worse performer on that. The practice was enjoyable though, and he was loathe to quit on such a poor score, so the idea of training at wall-running - whatever that may be - sounded like a good one.

"Wall-run... perhaps we could try the pool, over there..." he indicated with a wave of the hand. "There may be the thing there, I deem."

Gymnastics... eh ? As if his shedule wasn't already full enough as it was... it was unlikely to be any time soon, alas.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Hitting a month in 4 days, time to start winding down...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

ooc: You dudes want to continue on to RP the wall run demonstration or just narrate an end?

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

OOC: I'm fine with bringing this to a close

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon will give Morgan his phone number and gently prod her for hers to maybe train together some time. Other than that, I'm good.
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

Miach

PRE

Basically, I'm in the same boat as Ermon.
    Let's wrap this up.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

The lady is glad to give all three fine gentlemen her telephone contact and take their numbers.

10. Likes Matamune liked this post

Miach

PRE

The makeshift team went toward the pool, but unfortunately it turned out the walls weren't proper for the training. Hours dragging into the night as well as bruises and a busy schedule in the morning finally pushed the wannabe traceurs to exchange numbers and enthusiastically promise to train again together someday, before finally leaving to recover, each in their own fashion.

End Scene. Thank you all, it's been fun

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread