Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Under Control) Meeting Chantay

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris listens to Chantey with his eyes wide open. 'That is...'

Awesomeeee

'unusual.' He sighs, then he scratches the back of his head. All signs that he has no idea what to do. It's Chantey who's being hunted here. Isn't she scared?

Then again, Velma was also a target. Time to get these people moving.

'So what leads do we have. We can't just wait here. Government - they work there you say, so we canfind them. Does anyone have connections in the local government?' He looks at the silent guys. 'Otherwise I might try to find some people who do.'

'And do you happen to know more people who are more than human?' Chris directly asks Firebringer . 'We need some clues on how to find these people, before they find us. Because... not one of you is good with computers?' He held up the phone device again, none of them even bothered to look at it.

Are Werewolves like Gangrel? Maaaaybe.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

2. Likes roadnottaken, West liked this post

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel listens to the conversation, relaxing a little as it goes on. Finally, he feels like they have gone from potential enemies to tentative allies. The Rahu shrugs:

"Frankly, if we're not confident we can get a drop on them and beat what we need out of them..." - he looks right at W, - "We are walking into this blind. We know they've got this sorcerer with them who's not one of us and probably not one of you. Perhaps they are targeting someone like him too?" - the last bit is added reluctantly, - "Maybe switch off the phone, put it into an aluminium bag or something and do some research? Not here."

As much as he is itching for a fight, asking for one seems to be a very dumb idea. After all, it's the government. Probably some black-ops off-the-books shit and they're gonna need all the help they can get if they are going to fight them.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris resists the urge to facepalm. So now he wants to research the phone? Or is he talking generally "research"? Then what's it supposed to mean?

'I thought the whole point was to have them find us? Since we can't do much else. But if you have proper means to research, be my guest, I'll switch it off.' He looks at the other two, they hadn't said anything about his government investigation plans yet.

And what is all this sorcerer stuff about. I should show them some of my sorcery!

'By the way, I think we should ask for Ember's security footage. We need to identify the people that V encountered.' Now that they know Velma is a vampire, it doesn't matter that her image will be vague.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

5. Likes Matamune liked this post
    L

"I'm a lawyer, but don't really have pull with the local government. I'm not sure it'd help us anyway. These guys are are involved on the national level, and kept under wraps at that. I doubt the local government even knows about them."

"Can't say I'm likely to be much help with the computers either. I mean, I know enough for all the day to day stuff someone might need. But beyond that? I'm no hacker or programmer."
    Werewolves certainly had their strengths, and they were formidable. But gaining influence over local government, computers? Those were not among them. Mainly because the Uratha just had so little need for them.

"But at the very least we should at least see who these guys send. I don't think they'd recognize you, after all?"
    As far as they knew the group hadn't mentioned or met him after all. "And I assume you could get the staff here to help as all?"

"Security footage from The Ember could definitely be helpful too. But we need to get through tonight first."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Everyone decides they don't trust each other and goes their separate ways.

OOC
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread