Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
EIGHT. Awesome. Years.

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

This deserves me taking what few moments I have from my chaos for this.

Happy Birthday EoD.

S
    Selena

Chrisie brought the cookies, and I've got the cake!

Happy Birthday!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

As always, I'm reminded of so many things. How fun it's been, even with the ups and downs. It was certainly never intended It seems like just yesterday I killed a Kelreth toon for the first time. Or facepalmed at Ethan Russell. Or wondered why the game needed another Mekhet with a trench coat and katana. Or answered questions about why Martha would be a good seneschal. Or had DrDog tell me my character submission sucked. Or...

But what I always think of the most is how 'new' people become fixtures, both in game and out. Getting to watch people develop as both gamers and writers, it's really something awesome to see.

Hope everyone's having fun. I am
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

I'm reminded of the time Frost posted a "looking for werewolf ST" thread in the white wolf forums and I jumped in. And how the site was already full of amazing tales and characters, and has only grown better since then. What I love most here is how we have people from so many different places, with different languages all coming together in my old hometown.

One thing that I'm most excited about is how much the players have become the setting. Asa Clarke, Firebringer, Terri Nutkins, Dillon Connery Ariadne, Martha; no longer do we have NPCs running the show and calling the shots, characters that started as weak, basic characters have grown into leaders.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

5. Likes Matamune, Forn Clakes, Wod.Infant liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

[...]characters that started as weak, basic characters have grown into leaders.
    There is seriously nothing, nothing, nothing that tickles me more than to hear people chatting about a badass established toon that i remember coming into the game. Or a 'new' player realizing they're not new anymore and that the next generation thinks they're a badass established toon.

It's fun stuff.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

7. Likes Chrisie, Forn Clakes liked this post

Woohooo!

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Woooo! congrats EoD and everyone!

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

A bit late but... Happy Birthday, EoD!

This place has been awesome for me and it is great to play with you people!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Just for amusement value, the most literal of becoming the establishment, I give you @Wolven Pryde

Aug 18th, 2011 --> Aug 26th, 2014

Almost hit the exact day, three years later

I, Ethan Russell, swear thus in blood to Erika Brady. To keep in the strictest confidence her words, counsel, and any indication thereof or that I have been so sworn. Only under the direct order of Alder Prince Asa Clarke shall I reveal the manner of this oath.
    "You will swear to keep everything I say under the strictest confidence, revealing it only if directly asked by the Prince himself," she says crisply. "This will include any revelation that you have been Oath-sworn, that we spoke, that I hold the Oath, or any allusion to any of those or to any information which might lead to deduction, as well as any record of such other than this Oath itself."

Emerald green eyes now watch Chris, expectantly.

12. Likes Chrisie, Origins, Wod.Infant liked this post

Verily, I like this site and doth enjoy wishing it commendations upon its founding.

Or just:

Happy Birthday EOD.

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
+ Reply to Thread