Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Overly Attached Girlfriend

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

"Oh! I'm so excited! Thank you all for agreeing to help, even if it seems like a daunting task. I just know we'll be able to come up with something together!" Mirabelle gushed, grinning broadly. "And clothes should be easy to come by. The wedding is in a few days from now, so there's plenty of time to get ready. As for bringing anything else, I really can't say. Still, I'm sure I can help us scrounge up whatever we might need. After we figure out what that is, of course. I'm not quite sure exactly what might be a good plan, but maybe after I explain a bit more one will become apparent.

"I really am sorry for not giving better information. I don't mean to make you have to drag it out of me,"
    she continued, looking apologetically to Terri and Tally first, and then the others. "All the information is kind of jumbled up in my head. It's hard to try and frame context when everything already makes sense to me. But, well, your questions give good direction. Why don't I start with the shortest answer first? I know that we have a fixed timeline because I've been told about it by someone who can see those kinds of things. Someone that can read omens and such things. They were very clear that if I could rend apart Lucy and Damien during the joining of two other hearts, then I would have a chance to win him back!

"It's symbolic. Or something. I'm not sure. Those sorts of things aren't really the kind of thing I know about,"
    she continued with an elegant lift and drop of her shoulders. "All that's important is that we know what our window to act in is. As for how we'll act in that window, I'm not sure, but I'll tell you more about Lucy and Damien in case that might help."

Mirabelle shifted in her seat slightly, accidentally brushing against the person to her right as a hand trailed up to rub behind her ear. "I'll start with Lucy first. She's the one you should know the most about. She's a hospital administrator. She was going to become a doctor but she flunked out of medical school during her clinicals. She's a Scorpio, and she prefers blue cars. Her first was a 1991 Pontiac Bonneville, powder blue, and all of her other cars have also been blue, but have become progressively darker in hue. Her current car is a Volvo XC90. It's a similar model to the one the Pope has used. This is likely because she claims to be Catholic on the census, but has not gone to confession in 7 years, nor has she attended mass on any days except holidays. She does yoga 4 days a week, in the morning, and skips eating lunch at least two days a week. Every Friday she has two glasses of wine with dinner...Now let's see, what else? Oh, I know! She's had three pets in the last seven years. All of them were put down. Also, she always showers before sex.

Mirabelle blinked. "Is that enough information, or would you like to know something in particular?"
    Amusement value aside, mad props for spinning the dilemma in such a unique way. Awesome to see
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

All written with a little help from my friends

Thank you friends!

3. Likes Jag, Wod.Infant, Forn Clakes liked this post

I swear, Mirabelle gives Degnar the creeps! And that's saying a lot for a dude who lives in the sewers and has mostly rats for friends

5. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
+ Reply to Thread