Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Poor, poor Leo Lockheart

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

"And Leo? Don't judge a whole by one of its parts. You should be goddamn grateful others aren't doing that to Arrows over you.

[...]

Fortunately for you, I can. Just don't expect me to take your whining seriously until you start contributing some useful ideas of your own.

"Because assuming that coming up with some regular gathering places for the Wise automatically means another Written in Water, and calling it idiocy without developing a plan of action, is fucking rich from a guy who's broadcast two annual Ungala play dates at the same location twice in a row."
    Harry. Cozette. Now Ixidor.

There's just no love.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

C
    Casitive

:C.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

"Bloody hell." He exclaimed suddenly looking to Leo. "You're gonna stand here and argue about whether or not you were talkin' to him or not, while I'm over here like a chump waiting to know if I've broken one of the Precepts or not?" An amount of incredulity in his voice. "Just get the bloody tour over an' done with already."
    lol +Striker
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Puck Scenes

It's been a while, but don't forget the fall out with Auto and Faith starting here. And that's not touching the roller coaster of status that was this last round.

Also Jono might jump on board soon too depending on how Forn wants him to handle Leo's tone.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

C
    Cross

The snakey will hug Leo tight.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Oh, I was just trying to list things that he hadn't directly brought on to himself

8. Likes DrDog, Jag liked this post
+ Reply to Thread