Ended
Watch

Pipeworks: Hanging Around

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Miach

PRE

"Sure, you do that." Miach replied positively as Morgan suggested she'd ask her friend about Parkour-ing. Or doctor-ing. Whichever.

"As for this wall..." he looked at it pensively... he remembered a time, a few years ago, when someone else had already given him tips and pointers. "Well... I'm usually not so bad..." he said slowly, looking at the wall in his mind's eye and picturing himself climbing that path, that way...

"Though I'm nowhere near you !" the Enchanter hastened to add as he realized what he has just said.

"Why don't you just watch me, and tell me what's wrong with my forms ?"he asked to the kind, jittery brunette.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Heh, sure, go ahead. I'll keep watch," she smiled and siddled a few feet away from him. She didn't even have to look for the handholds whilst doing this, partially because her claws provided just as much support on the open parts. "Just find a path...and, uh, start taking it? Heh, or practice until you do stuff on instinct also works good to improve skills, heh-heh." Technically that was what happened to Changelings. If you made some very broad strokes with the statement.

Morgan will give him a couple of pointers on feeling for a handhold and anything she spots him doing wrong.

Miach

PRE

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-08-23 16:57:07 Miach rolls 6 to Str 2 + Ath 2 + Climbing gear 2 (10 Again) 3, 1, 8, 5, 6, 8 2 successes

Even though he wasn't too pleased with the result, the Acanthus still managed to get to the top without making a fool of himself. He had no intention of learning that falling-trick just yet, thank you very much. Once there, he would usually have abseiled down, except he thought it might be good practice too to actually climb down for once.

As was to be expected, that trick still eluded him, and he fell from the rock around the middle of the way.

"Hhaa..." Miach exclaimed out, more out of surprise than anything else.

"Perhaps I'll have to learn that falling trick of yours someday..." he said, catching his balance again and rubbing a bruised shoulder.

4. Likes Origins liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

This is easy
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-08-24 21:34:24 Morgan Bellanar rolls 13 to Climbing (Str + Athletics + Equipment + Steepscrambler) (10 Again) 4, 5, 7, 3, 9, 10, 4, 7, 6, 7, 4, 6, 9, 10, 6 4 successes

The raccoon found it quite easy to keep up with the man and watch his movements at the same time.

He did alright, right up until her tried climbing down. The Beast turned around and scrambled after him head first, and let out a sigh of relief when he stopped: "Oooh, you okay?"

He seemed okay, if a little bruised. That made Morgan chuckle, "Wouldn't try it with a harness, it gives you a wed--eh-heh-never-mind. You got up good, down not so good. You reached a little too far on the down. Oh, I should probably right myself, right?" She did that after she climbed down parallel to him.

Well this had been fun. Though if he wanted to talk after they were on the ground...it could get a little awkward.

Miach

PRE

"Ohh... ouch..." Miach said excessively, conveying more a feeling of self-deprecation and good-hearted humour than of real pain.

"I guess you're right, eh... I shall listen to you, teacher !" and the mage chuckled too.

Then, he flashed her a brotherly smile, and invited her "Say, you want something to drink to recover ? treat's on the house. I can't let you go without thanking you, after all."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Free food...drink, whatever, was still free. "Okay, sure...hup." After climbing down a little she just let go for the last 5 feet. She didn't even need to roll for the fall. However, maintaining the calm from climbing might be a little...troublesome.

Little Stutter
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-08-26 21:05:59 Morgan Bellanar rolls 5 to Maintaining Calm (10 Again) 5, 3, 7, 10, 5, 3 1 success

Morgan watches Miach as he climbs down, positioning herself to support him if he needs it, "Eh-heh-heh, just k-keep focused and take it slow on the way down, heh. If you need help, you-know-from-the-shoulder, I'll be right here..." she pursued her lips as she thought on it for a minute. Then she added, "Just please don't fall on me or any-other-mishaps-like-that. I'm tiny."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Coming up on the month mark, let's keep that in mind and move towards a wrap
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

9. Likes Jag liked this post

Miach

PRE

I'm good with fading it into the background as soon as now.

Heeding to Morgan's sound advice, Miach safely made his way to the ground. As soon as his two feet were finally firmly planted, Miach heaved a sigh of relief. Physical exhaustion was truly great, and exhausting oneself with a funny girl even more so, but even a well-trained body needed to recover at times.

"OK, thanks a lot for the lesson, it's been great fun ! We should do it some other day !" he said to Morgan, smiling broadly. "How about we'll go hit the shower, and meet in ten minutes for a drink. It's on me, as I said. For the course !" He obviously wouldn't take no for an answer.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan nods her head and heeds his advice, sending Miach a smile as she waved whilst turning to head for the showers.

Alrighty then, thanks for the thread . End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread